FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, will do that mate ! Anyone be on tomorrow 4-6 ish and all friday ?

I'll be on tomorrow at half 4 and get of work at 1 on Friday so yes, will prob be on after training tonight so that be about 10 past 10.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Can I also suggest a few changes for the club, maybe a change of Jerseys being in Barca a long time now and might aswell let the people who actually play for the team decide what jersey they would like, I'm easy on the jerseys just want something different other then the Barca one. Also can I be a manager now with Mike leaving? Does anyone have Mic's for PS3 because they would be very helpful, and will we set up a IRC room as that would be better then texting here during a game.

I'll be on tomorrow at half 4 and get of work at 1 on Friday so yes, will prob be on after training tonight so that be about 10 past 10.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Can I also suggest a few changes for the club, maybe a change of Jerseys being in Barca a long time now and might aswell let the people who actually play for the team decide what jersey they would like, I'm easy on the jerseys just want something different other then the Barca one. Also can I be a manager now with Mike leaving? Does anyone have Mic's for PS3 because they would be very helpful, and will we set up a IRC room as that would be better then texting here during a game.

Yes, i have a mic. I like the Arsenal kit

I can't use my laptop and PS3 at the same time as it messes with my connection..

I can't use my laptop and PS3 at the same time as it messes with my connection..

Ok cool when we could talk while were in Lobby about the last game about what we should have and shouldn't have done, going to try be less greedier also.

No idea where my headset is..

Also, regarding the kits - I'm up for changing, but I don't want to play in a rival kit. What about an International Team?

No idea where my headset is..

Also, regarding the kits - I'm up for changing, but I don't want to play in a rival kit. What about an International Team?

Ok cool be great if you could find it would help are partnership even more, and yes thats the best idea Brazil have a nice one.

No to England, Don't mind Portugal and Italy isn't that nice really?

Brazil's kit isn't the real one, it's just yellow with a dot on it.

Uruguay kit it quite nice.. But I'm happy with Portugal (6)

Portugal it is so, I like the home one and is the away one still the white one ?

Brilliant lovely jerseys be happy to play in them. Anyone going on after this match ?

I won't be.. will be on tomorrow afternoon though hopefully.

We leave it for tomorrow so around half 4 should be a few of us on then.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Actually me and Keith might be going on after the match if people are up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.