FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was your left foot, there were 2 people in the box and 3 of theres and you try and run past 4 towards the byline!?

How does that help the problem!!

lol... we need a ANY badly.. and more players who play, midfield... defence.. there no team play.. like mike said.

I will be back before 7

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Anyone coming on ?

Ok with Mally and Mike after setting up a team with need to know who is commited to this side, Its so far Me and DMF and Keith, 2 Strikers and a AMC. CFC, Rhys are you staying at the club? Also PK are you joining and are Fable & l3east staying.

Ok with Mally and Mike after setting up a team with need to know who is commited to this side, Its so far Me and DMF and Keith, 2 Strikers and a AMC. CFC, Rhys are you staying at the club? Also PK are you joining and are Fable & l3east staying.

I am here for the long run mate, FM-Base FC:wub:

We could play this formation ?

Fable
Me - Burkie/DMF - cfc
DMF/Burkie

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Probs a stupid idea :L

We could play this formation ?

Fable
Me - Burkie/DMF - cfc
DMF/Burkie

Not a chance.. a straight 4-4-2 seems to work best for us.

2 wingers, 2 CM's and me and Burkie up front.

Me and Burkie up front together are excellent as long as we have a good midfield behind us and some good defenders then it's all good.

The worst player is staying aswell :)

Sorry ;)

Sorry mate your on some little I forgot about you but glad your commited to the side well done.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Not a chance.. a straight 4-4-2 seems to work best for us.

2 wingers, 2 CM's and me and Burkie up front.

Me and Burkie up front together are excellent as long as we have a good midfield behind us and some good defenders then it's all good.

Exactly, when we have to drop deep to help out or take the ball of the AI midfield it means we lose are good runs, usually one drops a bit deeper and one makes the run and will be picked out, works a treat with are pace.

Im just asking this at random as I wanna know guys but have I been playing better rencently when ive been on to before when the club first started? I think I have been performing alot better to before as my pro is better and my internet connection has improved recently :)

Yeah suppose, just that at RM my pro goes down to 77 not 80 like at RW.

Looking forward to playing more with you guys anyway !

Im just asking this at random as I wanna know guys but have I been playing better rencently when ive been on to before when the club first started? I think I have been performing alot better to before as my pro is better and my internet connection has improved recently :)

Yes mate you have got ALOT better really, making the right pass's, helping out at back and better positioning.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Yeah suppose, just that at RM my pro goes down to 77 not 80 like at RW.

Looking forward to playing more with you guys anyway !

At RM it means you can help out at the back a bit which is needed when no any and their is no formation you can play with 2 strikers and a RW I don't think?

Yes mate you have got ALOT better really, making the right pass's, helping out at back and better positioning.

I think what as helped too is that I dont try and make a run as often and try to beat lots of players were as before I kept trying to make a run and losing the ball which isnt happening as much now and I am more cautious not to mess up :)

At RM it means you can help out at the back a bit which is needed when no any and their is no formation you can play with 2 strikers and a RW I don't think?

4-2-2-2

Not too fussed anyway, pretty pleased with my performances today, got 2 or 3 assists in my first day just my finishing let me down, so should i put my position as strike but play RM ?

I think what as helped too is that I dont try and make a run as often and try to beat lots of players were as before I kept trying to make a run and losing the ball which isnt happening as much now and I am more cautious not to mess up :)

Exactly its very hard to beat players in the game would much prefer to play a passing game but with no ANY its very hard so were best just using are pace to are advantage.

4-2-2-2

Not too fussed anyway, pretty pleased with my performances today, got 2 or 3 assists in my first day just my finishing let me down, so should i put my position as strike but play RM ?

No because then your other stats drop.. Just do some matches and get all the shooting accomplishments then your finishing will go up.

4-2-2-2

Finishing shouldn't be a worry for RM should be more about assists mate, Believe me you will get alot of goals with the club Mally got 80 odd from Midfield, We need someone to play on wing as we have no wingers.

No because then your other stats drop.. Just do some matches and get all the shooting accomplishments then your finishing will go up.

Ok, will do that mate ! Anyone be on tomorrow 4-6 ish and all friday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.