• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
fifa11.jpg

Hey all.

I never used to play clubs until last night, when Burkie7 invited me to play for his club. I really enjoyed it scoring 10 goals in 6 games that we played.

However, I'm looking to make a club with people that I speak to regularly, rather than just the one person. I'm not looking for a specific number of players the more the merrier I say.

I don't want too many people that play in the same position though so lets try and spread it about a bit yeah?

If you're interested in playing for this club, please comment on the thread with your PSN, your Pro's overall and the position of your pro. Hopefully we get enough people to start up and play some games during the day today and tomorrow :)

Thanks.

Participants

DMF - DMF93_7 - 83 - Striker
Mike - dale20 - 83 - Attacking Midfielder
rhys93 - arsenal_r_d_bst - 83 - Attacking Midfielder
Mally - mally1990 - 79 - Central Midfielder
MisterStubbs - RStubbs17 - 72 - Winger
garland442 - Garland87 - 87 - Striker
joseph_SWFC - iOwlz - 73 - Winger
cfc12345 - 79 - Central Midfielder
Calum - messi_goals - 80 - Central Midfielder
Burkie7 - Dean-Brezzy - 88 - Striker
Gaffer - DaFunkyShyt - 89 - Winger

Last edited:
dale20, MC attaking, not entirely sure but it's between 78 and 82.

EDIT: Not played clubs before, but you only live once, eh :$

dale20, MC attaking, not entirely sure but it's between 78 and 82.

EDIT: Not played clubs before, but you only live once, eh :$

It's like playing Be a Pro, but with a normal match camera. Also the game speed seems a lot quicker. Get loads of goals too as usually teams have a Be A Goalkeeper in goal, so they're not all that good..

It's like playing Be a Pro, but with a normal match camera. Also the game speed seems a lot quicker. Get loads of goals too as usually teams have a Be A Goalkeeper in goal, so they're not all that good..

Cool, I play Be a Pro on Tele camera anyway :)

psn - saulabbiss add me rating 79 i think can play anywhere from cm foreward

Nice to have you on board mate :)

psn arsenal_r_d_bst, i can gk defence striker or midfield im about 80 for evry position lol :)

psn arsenal_r_d_bst, i can gk defence striker or midfield im about 80 for evry position lol :)

What is your preferred position mate?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Anyone else interested?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Anyone up for playing a game now?

i wouldnt mind joining in. Played fifa clubs since fifa10 and for played for 2 top ten ranked teams in fifa11. i am 87 ST, 88 CAM, 91 GK and 88 on both wings. add my psn YS-Ras

ys-ras - what's your preferred position?

i equally as good in all pos's. playing alot as a ST at them min, but if no room for another ST then probs going on the wings would be best

I will play if you need me. My pros not so good though as I haven't been on for ages..

Mally - mally1990
Position - Anywhere across the midfield

i equally as good in all pos's. playing alot as a ST at them min, but if no room for another ST then probs going on the wings would be best

Alright mate, well seeing as your PRO is amazing, putting you on the wing as we have none.

I'll add you on PSN next time I go on and invite you to the club. Everyone else should have already been invited to the club.

RStubbs17- central/wide midfielder, havent long played with my VP so he is only 72 (i think)

I will play if you need me. My pros not so good though as I haven't been on for ages..

Mally - mally1990
Position - Anywhere across the midfield

Any idea on your pro's overall?

Awesome..

Anyone else interested?

having never been involved in something like this before, what happens next? lol

having never been involved in something like this before, what happens next? lol

I've just added you all on PSN. When you accept, I'll invite you to join the club, you accept. Then when at least 3 of us are online, we'll play other people's clubs and try and win as many as we can :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Anyone up for a game of clubs now?

Status
Not open for further replies.