FM-Base FC - The New £80million Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 14K
It's kinda unfair to base it on post count. Some people have been on here for a long time and don't post much and aren't active much. Same for activeness, it should be based on achievements, not the most amount of time sat infront of the computer :P

I agree but no point having people with no posts that no-one knows.

It's kinda unfair to base it on post count. Some people have been on here for a long time and don't post much and aren't active much. Same for activeness, it should be based on achievements, not the most amount of time sat infront of the computer :P

Good point :P
I guess redrup definitely deserves a spot for his Champions League achievements

I think Donators should get some kind of priority, and Keith for his hoffenheim(sp) storys (K)

I don't care actually as I shall sack you all once I've downloaded it ;)

Adios (H)

I agree but no point having people with no posts that no-one knows.
Yeah but people know people like Chris, xfreix, the Redrups, Robson, Anderson and many more, I never said about 1 post wonders

Why be this discrimination against one post wonders, they are lovely people

tbh, i think that it really doesnt matter who's on the board/coaches/physios' roles. the most important thing is playing the game itself, whereby we try to form a team from scratch, so i feel that we shouldnt really dwell too much on who should be in it, and who shouldnt. anyway, i cant wait for the database to come out. thanks for taking out time to do this database :)

Yeah but people know people like Chris, xfreix, the Redrups, Robson, Anderson and many more, I never said about 1 post wonders

Am I in the 'more' section :)

Yeah, I'll definately give this a download, might even do a story on it. Well done Harry :)

Will def give this a go. Can I be the youth team coach? Bit of a slave driver but will get them into the first team.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Hope if Sean is Chairman he will pump the donations into the team.;)

1 Chairman- Sean
4 Directors- Kris, Gregor, Lee, Redders
7 Scouts- Raiken007, Cuddles, Aannddyy, Harry, Jack, tiraths, 19-11-08
5 Coaches- Frankie, Danny, Max, Joe, luket123
4 Goalkeeping Coaches - SamScfc, Paul LUFC Custus, Gooner, Chris
4 First Team Coaches - Gatid, RobsonMusgrave, Redrup, Billy Redrup
3 Youth Coaches - ianc5571, Startwatson, cuddles
1 ***.Man- JP Woody
2 Physios- Hunter26, Keith

FINAL STAFF LIST.
ANYONE ON THIS LIST PLEASE PM YOUR REAL NAMES TO ME CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA (H)

Last edited:
Are you gonna make them all five star so we dont have to fire them as soon as we start a game?

First action to be taken - Sack Joe (H) (A) :P

Are you gonna make them all five star so we dont have to fire them as soon as we start a game?
everyone will have strengths and weaknesses, for example - SamScfc will have low intelligent, but high stats for working with youngsters XD
sorry sam :P

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I feel like I've missed some people out, give me a minute to edit :P

Back