FM-Base FC - The New £80million Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 14K
Might be a bit late but xfreix deserves a coach imo, he done class with Liverpool and is doing quality with Birmingham

When will the staff list be decided for mate?

I'm sorry but what about Redders and Lee over DC and tiraths as directors. Then the four directors would all be admins.

I'm sorry but what about Redders and Lee over DC and tiraths as directors. Then the four directors would all be admins.
yeah fair point

80mill tansfer budget
3mill wage budget
no players
1 Chairman- Sean
4 Directors- Kris, Gregor, Lee, Redders
5 Scouts- Raiken007, Cuddles, Aannddyy, Harry, Jack
5 Coaches- Frankie, Danny, Max, Joe, tiraths
1 ***.Man- JP Woody
2 Physios- Hunter26, Keith

Nothing personal but I think xfreix should be on the coaches instead of Joe, like I said it's nothing personal butxfreix has achieved more and deserves more imo

a physio ewww :'(

only buzzin with u lads hahaha:D:P

Nothing personal but I think xfreix should be on the coaches instead of Joe, like I said it's nothing personal butxfreix has achieved more and deserves more imo

Joe is a much more active member of the site
I haven't seen xfreix post before lol

I think the Hyracrudi(spelling) guy deserves to be on the list his tactics have been great for the last two years

robson musgrave,gatid,redrup (s) ,anderson,scott button,tommy hayes,

all deserve to be on the list :)

I think the Hyracrudi(spelling) guy deserves to be on the list his tactics have been great for the last two years

Im sure all the guys arent as good as xfreix and Hyracrudi but I was just basing mine on Post count and how active members are
I think its always going to cause controversy

There are gonna be loads of people for a limited amount of spaces. So we will just have to see who Harry decides to choose.

robson musgrave,gatid,redrup (s) ,anderson,scott button,tommy hayes,

all deserve to be on the list :)

apart from hunter26 who wud u say is more active on the list i said?
Hunter did amazing stuff gettin graphics team together etc so he deserves to be on there ;)

Back