FM-Base FIFA 09 League? (Xbox 360)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Would anybody be up for some sort of league/tournament at some point?

I've only just started playing FIFA 09 over Live and it's pretty fun.

So just post your comments and let me know if it's something that would interest you.

Probably won't start anything until 17th May.

yep i`m not great but would be up for evenings? and weekends!:)

I'd join in sure, the PES league we did a few years back was a good laugh even though I didn't do so well.

Yeah i would defo be up for it
Details? lol

Erm I don't know yet. We'll just see how many we get and get something sorted from there.

I think it would be best as well if we were limited to maybe teams of 4 stars or below.

:O i was going to start the exact same thread Sean. Got fifa yesterday, better than i thought it would be but still Pro > Fifa. Wish pes was lag free.

I am game though....bring it on

I'd definitely be up for that. Kris you know FIFA's better :p

yeah i play fifa online quite a bit, saw you on last night sean and was gonna offer you a game but i got distracted

also how about a be a pro team? playing against other teams with a be a pro team online is good fun - if anyone wants to play tonight add me my gamertag is : samleggott

Il be up for it, and for the pro team aswel.

Not played fifa for a while so id be abit rusty

how about a bit of a practice on a be a pro team at some point so we can all play together

Sam your a legend thats a great idea. if you want a game before man u game and after ill be on

Same Kris, we should have a Be a Pro match if theres a few on I think

Sam your a legend thats a great idea. if you want a game before man u game and after ill be on

im working till half 10 tonight but will be about after if anyones on ill be up for a game

My brother in law has my FIFA09 so I'll pick it up at the weekend but we should definately start a FM-Base be a pro team, I've been wanting to find a team since my mates all stopped playing FIFA09.

What position does everyone prefer on BAP? Obviously everyone thinks of themselves as a striker as we all love to score goals but I really enjoy playing defensive midfield. Breaking up attacks and starting them is where I have the most fun as passing is my strongest asset on FIFA.

I miss my holding role. :'(

From the few games I've played the position I've been best is AMC.

Iv never played one of the multi-player games where you have more than 1 player on each team, they anygood?

ill be in,, jst set up one of the online leagues on fifa and post in the league name and details onto here so anyone can join.. ive never played a league game and it would be a pleasure cos im always after a few cheevos!

im a utility player on be a pro i can play anywhere but left wing/wing back or a holding role with wes is fine :p

im a utility player on be a pro i can play anywhere but left wing/wing back or a holding role with wes is fine :p

I've only played at Left Back on the BAP but tbh I don't care where I play it's just a bit of fun. Nice idea Sam :)