FM-Base FIFA 09 League? (Xbox 360)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K
id be up for it too, count me in :D
add me if you want a game tag is TXz I F1GHTA I.

i think i will wait untill seas starts one...no offence

I'll probably be setting something up this weekend as I finish University on the 15th (thursday).

Is it possible to set up tournaments/cups? If so I'll set up some sort of league & a cup competition as well.

im up for this, let me know when and i shall try to be there lol

my gamertag = Mr Miller17

I have set up a league. This is just a quick one to get us rolling. I have went Middlesbrough, I fancy a challenge.

FM BASE LEAGUE 1

Password: fmb
Teams: You can pick any club team (no nation please). Also please don't everybody go Man Utd, Barcelona etc... a bit of variation would be nice.
Members: 12
Matches: 1 vs each team
Playoffs: Enabled
Playoff Games: 2
Half Length: 6 Minutes

Should of put a team star limit on mate as people will pick 4.5 teams instead. I'm going online in a moment so I'll join then, not sure who to be though.

Should of put a team star limit on mate as people will pick 4.5 teams instead. I'm going online in a moment so I'll join then, not sure who to be though.

I looked for that option but couldn't see it. It's only a 12 game league so this is just a quick one to start with.

I looked for that option but couldn't see it. It's only a 12 game league so this is just a quick one to start with.

You can't do it online unfortunately, I was just thinking of a gentlemen's agreement as someone has picked Chelsea already haven't they Milla oO)

I've gone Internacional of Brazil who are 4 stars, Nilmar. :wub:

You can't do it online unfortunately, I was just thinking of a gentlemen's agreement as someone has picked Chelsea already haven't they Milla oO)

I've gone Internacional of Brazil who are 4 stars, Nilmar. :wub:

can i change it somehow because i thought you were allowed to pick a good team but not like everyone be the same team. if i leave i cant join again unless Sean invites me into the league. So Sean could you invite me into the league please because i have now left so that i can pick a worse team :)

can i change it somehow because i thought you were allowed to pick a good team but not like everyone be the same team. if i leave i cant join again unless Sean invites me into the league. So Sean could you invite me into the league please because i have now left so that i can pick a worse team :)

To be honest It's only a quick league for a bit of fun so I dont mind if you stay Chelsea. It's up to Sean but I doubt he'd mind really.

To be honest It's only a quick league for a bit of fun so I dont mind if you stay Chelsea. It's up to Sean but I doubt he'd mind really.
Too late lol i need an invite from Sean to get back into the league. Im not sure if someone else can invite me in :/

Too late lol i need an invite from Sean to get back into the league. Im not sure if someone else can invite me in :/

I'll log on now and see if I can invite you back. I don't mind you being Chelsea I was just saying I think it would be nice if only a few people picked those teams as it gives a bit of variation.

I'll log on now and see if I can invite you back. I don't mind you being Chelsea I was just saying I think it would be nice if only a few people picked those teams as it gives a bit of variation.
Thanks Sean (Y)

how do i join? I shall take good old West Brom....challenge it is :p

ill take villa next time im on, and yeah post a how to guide to get on as i dont know where to join a league :D

ill take villa next time im on, and yeah post a how to guide to get on as i dont know where to join a league :D

how do i join? I shall take good old West Brom....challenge it is :p

To join from the main menu choose Xbox Live > Online Game Modes > Leagues and then search for FM BASE

boing boing baggies baggies

should be fun will join up later. anyone fancy some matches at some point today?

Yea I'm up for it, will be online around 6-7ish.

Back