FM-Base FIFA 09 League? (Xbox 360)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 5K
Cool thanks man, ill join tonight when i get home from college.
ill take blackburn

i'll be everton if they're available
ill join in an hour

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I have set up a league. This is just a quick one to get us rolling. I have went Middlesbrough, I fancy a challenge.

FM BASE LEAGUE 1

Password: fmb
Teams: You can pick any club team (no nation please). Also please don't everybody go Man Utd, Barcelona etc... a bit of variation would be nice.
Members: 12
Matches: 1 vs each team
Playoffs: Enabled
Playoff Games: 2
Half Length: 6 Minutes

I typed "FM BASE LEAGUE 1" in for the league name but nothing came up :(

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

actually its alrite now...i found it lol
im everton
gamertag: T 007 S

yeah dont all be lame and pick obvious clubs it just makes it boring

someone let me know when theyre going on as i just went on and signed in and was on my todd, played two random online matches and lost them both 3-2 and both times the other team had 10 men and i outplayed them but defensive errors let me down - so its not a good omen

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

oh and ive just found out my xbox live runs out tonight so if anyone has one of those 48hour trials going spare in a game or something till i can get to the shop on monday would be much appreciated!

Sean you will have to remove me from the league. My xbox got an RROD again :(

OK Kris I'll remove you tonight when I go on.

Sorry to everyone who requested a game last night, I was playing LEGO Batman with the girlfriend instead :D

Anyone know a good way to counter all these 100% pressure users online? Who ever I play as I find it really hard to break down my opponents these days. I never used to have a problem when I played it back in its early release and reached the top 500, but after playing online for a week I've noticed a massive change in gameplay from the last time I played online 5 months ago.

I never ever had a problem breaking any one down and could fassion a lot of chances who ever I played as and against, but now I find myself losing more often than not.

Doesn't help when i'm on a 3 losing streak and 3-0 down to 3 ****** wicked deflections. It frustrates me more!

Just pass the ball around and try and get your front few players to player a few give and go's. If your opponent is constantly pressuring then it should leave plenty of gaps to exploit.

That's part of the problem, my front line doesn't get any time on the ball to pass it. They aren't pressuring with X and A, they are using the 100% pressure in custom tactics which leaves my players no space at all as the AI moves the defenders tight to my player as soon as he receives the ball.

I'll find a way of getting around it eventually, it's just ****** annoying that so many people do it.

i'd take your place Kris :P take it i'm too late, **** work can never get on here!

I've removed you now Kris. There are still 3 Places left if anybody else is interested.

Played my first 2 games today, first I beat Whittnam 2-0 (Perhaps a bit lucky).

2nd match was against TheReal MrMatty, I went 2-0 up and he turned his XBox off in a temper! Whats the point in joining a league if you don't even play the full match??

Played my first 2 games today, first I beat Whittnam 2-0 (Perhaps a bit lucky).

2nd match was against TheReal MrMatty, I went 2-0 up and he turned his XBox off in a temper! Whats the point in joining a league if you don't even play the full match??

Really? What a gay. I hope he matures when I play him. I can't stand people who turn the game off.

i would be up for a torunament or be a pro team add me if you want to invite me to either

Back