FM-Base Fifa 10 League (PS3)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 208
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we organise who is playing who tomorrow maybe you and your opponent can organise a seperate time to play eachother?

Does everyone have to be on to start the league? :/

What time would you get back Smoop?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Does everyone have to be on to start the league? :/

No, don't think so.

Hmm not sure, the traffic is usually pretty bad, so likely to be lateish unfortunately :S

i would play but dont get in from work till around 7 or 8 some nights so this could be a problem : /

Nah it would probably be fine, people could play games on different nights at different times, I would be able to work out who could play who on what night and when, when everyone joins :)

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Your PSN Parkin90?

ok sound mate. al be available to play tomorrow after 7

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Your PSN Parkin90?

ha yeah it is

Haha ok mate, added you in.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Two places left.

Just put some rules up, if you can think of anymore tell me :)

Only thing to find out now is...
When do we start?! XD

Just need 2 more people to join, then we will decide, most probably tomorrow but if anyone wants to have their opening fixture tonight that is fine by me :)

I'll join Ben. PSN: Jaguar_DEVICE. Can we play on alternate days during the weak and can you help me to understand exactly how this will take place?

Yes we can fatshit. I will organize it properly tomorrow but this is a general outline. Everyone will join the league (I will send you details in PM in a mo). 8 players in total will join. We will play most or every day/s throughout the week, depending on availability of players. I will draw up the first weeks fixtures tomorrow properly but every Sunday night I will post up a list of fixtures, checking they are alright with each member, any other questions feel free to ask :)

Yes we can fatshit. I will organize it properly tomorrow but this is a general outline. Everyone will join the league (I will send you details in PM in a mo). 8 players in total will join. We will play most or every day/s throughout the week, depending on availability of players. I will draw up the first weeks fixtures tomorrow properly but every Sunday night I will post up a list of fixtures, checking they are alright with each member, any other questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks. I can play any time later than 7 tomorrow - I think..

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

my id is ZzN_I_L_8_RzZ94

lol some evil name.

Ok that is all 8 players, can fatshit and jordyoffy tell me what times would be best for them to play? Thanks.

It says I have to be invited to rejoin as I left, so could you send me an invite to the league :P I'll be Valencia this time if that's ok.

Ok that is all 8 players, can fatshit and jordyoffy tell me what times would be best for them to play? Thanks.

After 7.30 on sundays any time after 7 on saturdays and after 7 on weekdays. Thanks.

Smoop, I could not invite you, but try re-joining, I have just restarted the league :)

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Cheers fatshit, btw you can all tell me what team you choose to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back