FM-Base Fifa 10 League (PS3)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 208
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that your in game Redrup, tell me when you want a match.

Just played fatshit twice, games were a bit scrappy although I won them both :) Yeah I will have you a game Redrup :D

They were scrappy but you had all the chances at goal. I might need to bring in my old method of big sam football where at least two players get sent off per game - I used to win though :/

Thanks fatshit, and yeah you should get some practice in, you will definitely improve :)

Ready now. I may be **** because I'm knackered. But I feel like playing.

Yeah, lets go mate, pretty tired myself tbh, good luck :)

He does, and he can never accept that he deserves to lose when it happens either. ^^)

I'm the biggest underdog ever. I just joined and looked at skill levels of the others. WOW.

7-2 :( My biggest ever loss on Fifa. Well played Redrup mate.

Another loss 2-0, again well done Redrup. How many chances does Torres ******* need :(

You love making excuses Redrup XD

That I do :P Just in case I did lose I'd throw the lateness excuse out.

He does, and he can never accept that he deserves to lose when it happens either. ^^)

It doesn't happen (H)

7-2 :( My biggest ever loss on Fifa. Well played Redrup mate.

I'm just upset I conceded that last goal :( But yeah good game, glad I hold that record for ya ;)

Another loss 2-0, again well done Redrup. How many chances does Torres ******* need :(

Yeah the second game was a little too close for my liking, I prefer at least 3 goals in it. Arsenal aren't very good on FIFA at all so that's why I don't use them much. RVP was useless and Walcott isn't fast. oO)

Sorry Foxy mate :( If anyone drops out you will be the first person to replace them :)

It doesn't happen (H)

Every time I beat you (which is often), all I hear is excuses. Disgraceful. ^^)

Hopefully I'll not be totally **** when I come home on Thursday. I haven't played Fifa since Christmas. :(

ill go chelsea mate
i shud be on ps3 tonyt maybe i could give u a friendly:P?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back