FM-Base Fifa 10 League (PS3)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 208
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be able to get on my ps3 now until tomorrow so I'll join as soon as I get on next, I'll be on here still though.

NVM joined now, but yeah wont be on ps3 until late tomorrow

Smoop, I could not invite you, but try re-joining, I have just restarted the league :)

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Cheers fatshit, btw you can all tell me what team you choose to go now.

I wanna pick West Ham but I'm not very good so i'm not sure :/

Tbh fatshit, I reckon you would be better off going a 'big' club, no offence to West Ham but it would be much easier if you went someone like R.Madrid, Barca, Inter or Man Utd :)

EDIT: Gonna post this weeks fixtures in the OP, tell me if you have a problem with them, they can be changed :)

Think someone has inter already but yeah would be easier

Yeah, jordyoffy just got Inter.

Arsenal for me. Thanks. Gonna bang out fifa tonight if I don't fall asleep lol.

Haha, I too will probably have a couple of games tonight. You up for a head to head? Wouldn't mind testing the opposition :P

Haha, I too will probably have a couple of games tonight. You up for a head to head? Wouldn't mind testing the opposition :P

Kk add me - I'm gonna do a **** then I'll boot up my dusty PS3

Haha, ok mate, you sound like a regular toilet-user :P

Haha, lets get going, good luck :) This is a sort of friendly :P

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

LOL, off the ball. Babel has been great.

Last edited:
can my fixture be moved to wednesday or 9:00 on thursday

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

can both my fixtures be moved to 9:00pm as 8:30 is pushing a bit

It says I am already a member of the League yet when I look at 'My Leagues' it doesn't show up. Do you have to confirm my application or something? :/

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Never mind, I'm in.

Yeah Neall changed, hope it isn't a problem with Redup or fatshit. Fatshit, that scoreline certainly flattered me.

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Neall11 not neill11:L

If you aren't playing fatshit now Ben I'll give you a game?

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Maybe have people predict who will win the League? That could be fun.

Just played fatshit twice, games were a bit scrappy although I won them both :) Yeah I will have you a game Redrup :D

OMG 5-0 twice in a row. I need practice :$
Good matches Ben. You were much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back