FM BASE FPL LEAGUE 2020

Thats strange. On my page it says I can make unlimited transfers till week 2

View attachment 515766
1600174876143.png

Maybe you activated wildcard?

Never have any Utd players lol. Nearly decided against hardy ?
I have DDG and Bruno, but thats it. I might switch DDG for someone else. Bruno is a no-brainer as a starter and he always has a goal or assists in him.

I have DDG and Bruno, but thats it. I might switch DDG for someone else. Bruno is a no-brainer as a starter and he always has a goal or assists in him.
Yeah I use to have DDG all the time. But learnt it was better to have a GK from a mid table team as there more busy and still seem to get good scores even despite conceding a goal or 2.

Yeah I use to have DDG all the time. But learnt it was better to have a GK from a mid table team as there more busy and still seem to get good scores even despite conceding a goal or 2.
So they account saves as a part of the score? I thought only clean sheets count as points.

So they account saves as a part of the score? I thought only clean sheets count as points.
Think it is 3 saves = 1 point. + ofcourse this will give more bonus points that could net you those BP points in the end of day.

Didn't know that! Cheers.
No problem, any question fire away - chips, points, transfers, wildcard etc.

Been playing this far too long :D Not that intentse anymore like I use to. Rank has gone down year after year, but need some luck also.