FM BASE FPL LEAGUE 2020

This year FPL wise is crazy. So many injuries poping up that there really is no point to make transfer before the gameweek starts. Glad I hold 2fFT this time, hope it pays off.

I got screwed by the Friday game last week. Horrible scoring week and somehow already lost 1.5m...

I am terrible at this - why do I keep doing it??

I got screwed by the Friday game last week. Horrible scoring week and somehow already lost 1.5m...

I am terrible at this - why do I keep doing it??
How did you lost so much? wildcard and swithced many players? Any question we can help ;)

I have steadily picked up some pace. all green arrows from gw3. Jumping on Kane and Bammy before the bandwagon helped.
Current team
1604051052422.png

How did you lost so much? wildcard and swithced many players? Any question we can help ;)

No questions - I'm just **** hahaha

I had been making the one free transfer per week and only played the wildcard this week (and that was probably 2-3 weeks too late!!!) - I Just had players at the start who lost value quickly...Aubameyang, Werner, Lundstrom, Almiron and didn't replace them quick enough!

No questions - I'm just **** hahaha

I had been making the one free transfer per week and only played the wildcard this week (and that was probably 2-3 weeks too late!!!) - I Just had players at the start who lost value quickly...Aubameyang, Werner, Lundstrom, Almiron and didn't replace them quick enough!
Keep an eye here. It is 90% accurate on prices rises and fallings.

Bammy to go. Brings joy to see consistant green arrow, but red one is soon to come I am sure. Grealish saved my *** this time.

1604299339673.png

This GW has been just flip that ******* table...

Wilson and Salah Hat-trick please.

How are fantasy feelings in this screwed up time when games are canceled and pushed ahead :D ?

Salah and Wood punt saving me maybe for this season. Someone was getting very close to me. Lets hold it steadily and should bag it hopefully.

1619428580420.png