Before you all go 'blah blah blah' on me, I'm not picking till 4pm tomorrow.

I'm setting a time limit here. 24 hours to do it. After 20 hours gone, first of that team to do it gets it. Failure to do it in that 24 hour window sees you lose the pick til the end of the draft.

Wales, you have one hour. Anyone may pick for you from your team, or you lose the pick from this round.

Another Draft Update

Ireland - Seamus Coleman, James McCarthy, Shane Long, Lionel Messi, Thibaut Courtois, Karim Benzema, Iniesta, Hummels, Juan Bernat, Gerard Pique

Scandinavia -
Kasper Schmeichel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Christian Eriksen, Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben, Vincent Kompany, Toni Kroos, David De Gea, Ricardo Rodriguez, Claudio Marchisio

Australia - Mat Ryan, Matthew Leckie, Mile Jedinak, Luis Suarez, Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard, Cesar Azpilicueta, Pablo Zabaleta, Alexis Sanchez, Leonardo Bonnucci

Wales -
Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Ashley Williams, Manuel Neuer, Thiago Silva, Sergio Aguero, Phillip Lahm, Angel Di Maria, Jordi Alba, Luka Modric

England - Luke Shaw, Raheem Sterling, John Stones, Neymar, Robert Lewandowski, David Alaba, Coutinho, Cesc Fabregas, De Bruyne, Mateo Kovacic, Dani Carvajal

Scotland - Craig Gordon, Scott Brown, Lee Griffiths, Mario Götze, Sergio Ramos, Arturo Vidal, Javier Mascherano, James Rodriguez, Marcelo, Leighton Baines, Eric Dier

USA - Clint Dempsey, Fabian Johnson, Michael Bradley, Marco Reus, Mesut Ozil, Jérôme Boateng, Yaya Toure, Hulk, Lukaku, Laurent Koscielny, Willian

Thanks Davey for the squad updates. I am now wifi-ed up, and will update the OP ASAP. In addition, I will release the full fixture list tonight at 8pm. That's 3 hours folks, and will be in the discussion thread. Keep your eyes peeled.

Fresh from Steam:
AW190: well done with the pick :p
lewie100 - FM Base: Was he taken?
AW190: He's one of our HG players
lewie100 - FM Base: Ah ****
lewie100 - FM Base: I don't wanna know what Fish said!
lewie100 - FM Base: Send a message for me will ya?
lewie100 - FM Base: Say that 'Can my team-mates pick our next player please? :)'

So in summary: Lewie is too embarrassed by his mistake, so could another member of the Wales team take the pick for him?

Fresh from Steam:
AW190: well done with the pick :p
lewie100 - FM Base: Was he taken?
AW190: He's one of our HG players
lewie100 - FM Base: Ah ****
lewie100 - FM Base: I don't wanna know what Fish said!
lewie100 - FM Base: Send a message for me will ya?
lewie100 - FM Base: Say that 'Can my team-mates pick our next player please? :)'

So in summary: Lewie is too embarrassed by his mistake, so could another member of the Wales team take the pick for him?

I approve of this public service announcement.