FM Base IRC Room

I havnt been on for awhile, been doing alot of overtime at work and college work etc :worried: sooo the fm base net game still around? :)

Ive been in the past few evenins and theres been no-one in there!

ajw said:
Ive been in the past few evenins and theres been no-one in there!

It would appear Seans developed adrug problem, maybe thats y

Ive been busy all week. I don't believe he came back :rolleyes:

Gregor said:
Mikes backs!!!!!!!

He's got more than one back? What kind of monster is he? And what about his backs? Are they causing trouble??

:p

the sort that sits in MIRC rooms 24 sieben

I've been a bit busy over the past few days but don't worry as I'm back in the IRC room to have a chit chat :)

ur still in a cream puff with me though, youve left twice now when ive entered

Sean said:
I've been a bit busy over the past few days but don't worry as I'm back in the IRC room to have a chit chat :)

you dont know how to chat sebay

at college you barely said anything today except give me a cheesy grin :D

was nice too see ya though :)

well i thought this would deserve a reply. After about an hours work in total, i finally got this thing working with the help of the friendly assistant, Kris. Anyone else have trouble just ask and i will TRY and help. But if i tell you to ****** off, seek the help of Kris. :D

samleggott said:
you dont know how to chat sebay

at college you barely said anything today except give me a cheesy grin :D

was nice too see ya though :)

He prob likes to make ey contact when speaking to someone and trying to make ey contact with you would probably strain his neck

Guys i just cant get my mIRC working evrytime it's sayin unable to connect to server and yes, i have tried all the help in this thread. :(

Does it say that even if you click on the link in the first thread?

will u still be on about 5 and could some1 after the game starts please pm me the details i need 2 connect. cheers