FM Base IRC Room

Oh and btw, gregor also doesn't like being called names back in retalliation to something he's said. Basically greg owns mIRC or else, just abide by what he says and bow down.

yeah and thats bs , gregor has no authority :p

hes a pussycat - jus ignore the foo'

but you are pretty stupid - deserve half of it ;)

and the "Sean is the nicest 'cos he doesn't have to insult someone if they don't know what somehting is or how to do it. "

rofl , you joking - hes the 1st (or 2nd behind greg) calling someone a no0b or saying zoom zoom if your a bit slow

AdamHarrison06 said:
Thanks for the example of you been a fucktard.

I apologise for stating you can use the edit button instead of double posting :|

AdamHarrison06 said:
Thanks for the example of you been a fucktard.

An example of Ads stupidity.

Sam, Sean loves actualy n00bs

He prolly does, forums do need new people.

ill try and join irc if i can find it.

Ad if u dont like the people there(or some of them) dont go into the room mate..

Not missing much, just full of wee twats name calling etc and then the usuals (Sean,Lee,Gregor). I can't be arsed with it nowadays.

I can't get on whilst at uni :( its unfair.

i couldnt when i got here but now its workin fine!

complain redders , thats what i did, wouldnt even let me stream anything or connect to limewire or mirc when i got here , i complained and now it works!

Something has happened to the server. I'm in there now but X has dissapeared.

I aint use mIRC for a while now and i was wondering what you do once you've installed it. When i click the fmbase link it loads then pop up comes and reads out ''Unable to resolve serever" Help please? :worried:

Thanks.

You sure your connected to net when trying/you on a proxy?

another thing, i have downloaded Xfire and wondering what's the use for it, also how do i get that thing u guys got at the bottom.

cheers

Last edited: