FM Base IRC Room

:wooo: :wooo: :wooo: I finnally got it to work

Im Sorry but it's really not that hard. I will ask Wes to make a video showing noobs how to join since he has what ever program it is to make those video's.

I got XChat now but seems like no ones using it. Ah well i could always talk on the fm game. :p

XChat is just the same as mIRC. They are both just IRC (Internet Relay Chat) clients.

If you use XChat you can still get onto the FM-Base room.

Kris dont kick me out seen as i gave reasons why i cant play

Cant get it 2 work now...

edit- got it

Last edited:
**bump**

We need some more people to come in, at the moment the regulars are:

Me, Sean, Gregor, Sam, Redders, Lloyd, Ad, Kris.

So all you new people to the forums please feel free to drop in and say hi sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped again

also dont hesitate to ask any of us for help if you have problems setting up IRC :)

Yes im a regular on IRC now, what more of an incentive do you need to drop in sometime and say hello? :D

I went on last night but I was bullied :D

Last edited:
As is everyone when they enter the IRC room, it's just Gregor's, Lee's, Sam's and Sean's way of spreading the Love. They mean it when they bully Lloyd though.

'Cos there all n00bs with nothing else better to do tbh.

where as your never in there :cool:

you have nothing better to do than make a sig and put yourself in it TBH

Craven said:
As is everyone when they enter the IRC room, it's just Gregor's, Lee's, Sam's and Sean's way of spreading the Love. They mean it when they bully Lloyd though.

Meh I don't bully...much. If I do it is usually aimed towards Redders :)

The biggest fucktards are redders and gregor all the rest are nice. Sean is the nicest 'cos he doesn't have to insult someone if they don't know what somehting is or how to do it. Gregor just abuses anyone who doesn't liek the things he does. Redders is just weird. Lee is just average. Lloyd can be annoying but is usually ok if you are ok with him. Treat others how you want to be treated. <<<that's advice for greg, who calls everyone names if they don't know something he does, but when the situation is reversed and he's being called names, he can't take it.