FM-Base Is Back Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The site was only down for about 20 hours. Not bad. I hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience.

We have moved to a new server so if you spot anything wrong please let us know in this thread!

Great stuff Sean. Thanks for your hard work on the site

Great Work Sean.

I dont think any of the images are working at the top.

Nah, i havent got any images at top either...

I havent got any images either. Its great to have it back up though :)

I've got images, but I'm not being allowed to send PM's.

It's saying something is wrong. Let me try and fix it, then it redirects to the message that I recieved.

Images should be fixed now and there should also be no redirect to the maintenance page anymore.

Yeah got the images now. Well done Sean!:D

Awesome work Sean, thanks.
I'd like to say on behalf of everyone on FM-Base, Thank you for the hard work you have put in over the years on this site. :)

Great work Sean.
Thanks for all your hard work on the site

the screenshots have dissapeared if my forest green story

I've got images, but I'm not being allowed to send PM's.

It's saying something is wrong. Let me try and fix it, then it redirects to the message that I recieved.

Are they working now? I have just repaired all the database tables so everything should be fine now.

Attachments aren't working. I will have a look into it.

Yeah they are working now Sean. Cheers for that :)

Friel, chill out...
The site has just come back up, Sean's got to fix every problem, and he's already responded to your comment and said that we would fix it now.
Be patient dude!!

Thanks Sean, I'm glad I seen this on Facebook or else I would of missed today's re-opening, Great work :D

friel, chill out...
The site has just come back up, sean's got to fix every problem, and he's already responded to your comment and said that we would fix it now.
Be patient dude!!

sorry i forgot that i was using capitals and telling him to do it right now this minute and using these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.