FM-Base Knockout Cup - Discussion and Sign-Up

Smashing, i'll stop being annoying and actually do it now.

Do you think it would be a fair request and a good idea to remove any injuries in the squad? so we all play at full strength?

Do you think it would be a fair request and a good idea to remove any injuries in the squad? so we all play at full strength?

Versus mode removes all injuries and fatigue, so that's dealt with. :)

And guys, I have a master plan to get more wages. :D

What do the rules say about terminating contracts? with the editor or without? :p

Haha...sooo everyone is going for Hummels and De Gea?? I thought I was being original ;P

I went for Hummels :p but not De Gea.. I feel really mean with my choices.. loving the look of my team.

Haha...sooo everyone is going for Hummels and De Gea?? I thought I was being original ;P

so we have the exact same team ok... without sounding like im moaning why are we all playing as the same team? isnt it kinda of stupid i mean only in the sense that were all gonna be seeing messi vs messi and so on

so we have the exact same team ok... without sounding like im moaning why are we all playing as the same team? isnt it kinda of stupid i mean only in the sense that were all gonna be seeing messi vs messi and so on

At least with a completely even squad you're going to know exactly who's the best after the game? ^^) It's all about tactics and transfers.