FM-Base Knockout Cup - Discussion and Sign-Up

I was planning on going for Sterling and Digne...

Would have done a few more deals if i had the time and if anyone had wanted to buy my transfer listed players! Welbeck valued at £20Million but because he had only just joined no luck in selling!

View attachment 234416View attachment 234415

Higuian was the big one coming in but im happy that i strengthened the 3 problem areas for my tactic to work. would have loved a better keeper but nobody wanted my two keepers​

Wait...what?

I have missed the start of the second round!! haha.

Will get on it now!

Right guys. I'm gonna have to just type out my ins and outs here. Having trouble getting on the Internet on my laptop.

In:
Marco Reus - £55m (£25m up front, £30m over 48 months)
Gundogan - £25m
Kevin Großkreutz (or something like that. He's a Dortmund RB) - £11m

Out:
Mikel Arteta - £2.5m
Oxlade-Chamberlain - £27m
Flamini - £4.4m
Bellerin - £250k

Are we allowed to increase expectations to get a higher budget or not? :/

Alright. Also, are we allowed to put clauses in player's contracts so we waste less wages on them? Thanks.
As long as you're sensible about it (I.e. not a massive yearly wage rise...)

Will do my transfer business on Thursday and play my match at the weekend. Busy with work until then, unfortunately.

No problems, I still haven't finished my transfers yet - trying to find £2m extra to get Llorente..

FMB Knockout Cup goalfest continues in THIRTEEN goal thriller

View attachment 233971

Sanchez? What happened to you?

View attachment 233970

Absolutely mad. Thanks to Lewie for the craziest game of FM i've ever taken part in. Some of the goals in the game were ridiculously unlucky and on another day it could have been completely different.

Onwards and upwards!​

Last edited:
If I could find a way to make a 5 team semi, I would give Lewie a lucky loser spot straight away. Anyway, my screenshot should be up soon (hopefully followed by my win) :p

Sorry guys, have been extremely busy the past few days.

If it is ok with AW190, I'll get working on my Arsenal team now and send the Screenshots.

Hopefully me and RTvD can kick off in the next day or two.

Yeh it's fine, I've been too busy with trying to find a working tactic for the WC - my current best one is 2-5-3...