FM-Base Knockout Cup - Discussion and Sign-Up

Sorry about the poor quality of picture but heres my team. Edison Cavani was my future installment player

Ok, making the draw now to speed up the next round - the team won't be chosen until the last match has been played

RTvD vs Disclaimer89
SaintMotbot vs AW190
Lewie100 vs Lucky Loser 2
Lucky Loser 1 vs crchamp/matt419

You can arrange your match if you want but I can't guarantee when the next round will start.

Im trying to contact matt419 but ive got no responce so far. Ill keep you guys posted

Lucky Loser 2 huh. So that could be Craig/Stonecold/Crchamp/Matt.

-sigh-

How is the lucky loser determined. Will it be goal difference or random.

It is primarily how many you lose by, although red cards will be taken into consideration

I think if it's in the second half then it will be, first half it is the equivalent of 2 - unless anyone thinks that's excessive?

Hey guys. Just a quick FYI. Been out today. I'll contact crchamp when I wake up and get our game scheduled :)

I think if it's in the second half then it will be, first half it is the equivalent of 2 - unless anyone thinks that's excessive?

I think that's fair enough, and that's not just me being biased.

Personally dont think red cards should mean anything but do what you think is fair

View attachment 234622 Ok, I dont know how i lost that that badly. FIrst half was close but messi and inesta squandered chance after chance after chance. messi won a penalty and missed the penalty. We hit the post 3 times over the match and had around 40 shots. late in the 2nd half we had a goal that went in but the officials didnt give the goal. We lost 5-2 in the end but we deserved so much more.

I've only just noticed how many shots you had!

Gotta agree with champ though. He deserved so much more from that game.

View attachment 234605
FM Base KO Cup First Round Results
AW190 5-4 thejoshster
Lewie100 5-3 Coolmcool
Matt419 5-2 Crchamp
Disclaimer89 5-2 Stonecold
RTvD 5-2 CraigWL
SaintMotbot 8-1 Yiliang99

Lucky Loser spots go to Coolmcool (Smallest margin of defeat; thejoshster forfeited his spot) and CraigWL (87 minutes with 10 men, closely beat crchamp (23 shots on target))

Final Quarter Final Draw
RTvD vs Disclaimer89

SaintMotbot vs AW190
Lewie100 vs CraigWL (LL2)
Coolmcool (LL1) vs Matt419

And the team for the quarter final is....
View attachment 234603
Arsenal

Same rules as before, except:

• [*=center]If possible it would be better if everyone could do their squads by Midnight GMT tomorrow (Monday)
    [*=center]The transfer budget will be £50m, wage budget stays the same. Again, this can be raised by selling players IG and monthly installments may again be used for the purchase of one player.
​GOOD LUCK!