FM Base League: Ideas and Discussion

Deadline for submitting squads is midnight 00:00AM GMT 23rd Feburary: ie, tonight!

The squads used in each match must be the squads submitted. No playing on and developing your players during the season as that's not fair on the people you've left to play.
Send your squads .fmf file to me at [email protected]

Squads can be updated, developed untill midnight tonight. I won't be accepting squads after 00:00GMT (midnight) and you'll have to use the last squad you provided.

Just waiting on Squad from Akhilisalad, Calcal, Rjp666 and xJamieWilliams.
Get 'em in lads, League fixtures start tomorrow; to be submitted by Thursday.

Get mine over you tonight if possible?? Works been crazy last couple of days! And my match will be played in ze morning if my opponent agrees to it?

my private msgs arent sending, but lewie100...thats no problem

Just played my first match. Vs Brendn. It was a nice experience. Felt a bit unreal compared to the usual FM experience. Wanted to have a bit more banter but:

1) Was too worried about connecting, getting familiar with the set up etc.
2) Missus got ill and daughter kept wanting attention (on missus' prompting - who's also kranky as you d expect).

So kept getting distracted.

Just played my first match. Vs Brendn. It was a nice experience. Felt a bit unreal compared to the usual FM experience. Wanted to have a bit more banter but:

2) Missus got ill and daughter kept wanting attention (on missus' prompting - who's also kranky as you d expect).

What was the score bud? EDIT: Seen it on the story thread, Good win!

Last edited:

Know the feeling mate, darn kids! lol

Have never played online but am extremely tempted to put myself down as a reserve for this. Fantastic idea!

Btw congrats on the win, a very tight game by the looks

Know the feeling mate, darn kids! lol

Have never played online but am extremely tempted to put myself down as a reserve for this. Fantastic idea!

Btw congrats on the win, a very tight game by the looks

1. My first game online too.
2. Was a tight match yes. Much tighter than expected esp after going 2-0 up. Had to frantically keep tweaking the last 5 minutes to keep him out!
3. He had the man of the match also - Munir. My players had higher ratings than his but Munir won MOM. Berardi of mine was the highest (and second highest of match) at 8.3!

How do i get a fmf file? Need to send my team to brendan

Tracz - "Tracz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space" - empty your inbox... :-)

I feel like such a moronic loser, But I cannot for the life of me find the fmf file? All I have is a .tex file in the exported team folder?

I feel like such a moronic loser, But I cannot for the life of me find the fmf file? All I have is a .tex file in the exported team folder?

Send it on anyway,. It might be the right file, just a compressed version. I'll let you know if it dons't work.

Wouldnt work..Wasnt showing up when i clicked use imported team either? So i went head with the default Bayern side? Asked my opponent before hand..Currently losing 5-0..Messi Pogba and Neymar in the same side i had no chance haha

Back