FM Base League: Ideas and Discussion

What happens after we save it? I've no idea how to give folders to others.

EDIT: What if the person doesn't reply to your PM, do we reschedule the game?

1. Whats the difference between home and away?
2. Once I export the team where does it get exported?
3. How do we find our opponents.

I know Im being an idiot here btw but help me?

1. I was hoping that FM would do home and away but from the looks of it, all matches are at neutral venues.
We'd literally need to play on a database to get acctual home and away games.

2. You can find them at C:\Users\*account name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\exported teams

3 The match itself

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Hosting the game[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Joining the game[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]

1. [*=left]At the Start Screen Click, "Online Games Preferences"
    [*=left]View attachment 298210
    [*=left]View attachment 298207
    [*=left]Click "New Online Game"
    [*=left]Click "Versus"
    [*=left]View attachment 298215
    [*=left]Wait for everyone to join.
    [*=left]View attachment 298198
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]

1. [*=left]Click "Join Online Game"
    [*=left]View attachment 298196
    [*=left]Join game
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

What happens after we save it? I've no idea how to give folders to others.

EDIT: What if the person doesn't reply to your PM, do we reschedule the game?

Email it to me as an attachment (I'll provide an email address later). I just want them so I can do up the stats. Keep track of possession stats, goals, who's on a good/bad run. You know, the little things that make it interesting for the fans.

If they don't reply, give them a day or two. Because we're dealing with different time zones it may take a few hours to get a reply.
If you've mailed them and get no reply before the match week expires. The match is postponed and you can agree to play it at any point over the next 7 days. If they still haven't gotten back to you, you'll be awarded a 3-0 win.

Only fair way to approach it I feel.

Depends on what you've used it for. If you've used it to edit anything that could affect the players CA, PA, ie facilities, their stats, CA/PA, ect. then I'd be opposed to it. But again, it's an honor system. If you tell me that you've no used it, I'll believe you and allow the save. :)

Only cosmetic changes so I can change things on the go..I will just use the same future save file as somebody else, Avoids any accusations then :)

Only cosmetic changes so I can change things on the go..I will just use the same future save file as somebody else, Avoids any accusations then :)

If it's just cosmetic then I don't mind int he slightest. Final say is with yourself :)

Also, everyone keep an eye on the Opening Post. As i see things or questions that might be frequently asked, I update the OP so that everything is in the one place. If you disagree with any rules or want to include/exclude things, hit me up and I'll edit.

How do we get the .pkm file?

At the end of a match, click the "Save match" icon in the top left corner.
You'll then find the .pkm file at

C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\matches

At the end of a match, click the "Save match" icon in the top left corner.
You'll then find the .pkm file at

C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\matches

Do you want us to do something with our teams now or do we just play? :) I have my team ready to go! :D

The .Pkm files are just so that I can check the stats, who's scoring, assisting, getting good ratings, ect so I can update the league table and the stats pages. The people not playing, but following this might like to keep an eye on player performances or who's the top scorer so far :P

Matches aren't due to start until tomorrow but if you and your opponent are ready, work away.

The .Pkm files are just so that I can check the stats, who's scoring, assisting, getting good ratings, ect so I can update the league table and the stats pages. The people not playing, but following this might like to keep an eye on player performances or who's the top scorer so far :P

Matches aren't due to start until tomorrow but if you and your opponent are ready, work away.

What's your Email so I can send my team to you? :)

Sorry mate. We're full up for this league.

If it's sucsessfull and we get a good following, I'll be returning it for FM16.

Ok mate can I be reserve if someone keeps not playing their games then please

Back