FM Base League: Ideas and Discussion

I have a quick question

When I export my team, will any injuries stick? Or will all my injured players be fit?

have a Gronigen save in 3rd season, maybe get through another season by sunday evening, its an improvement on San Marino!!

Tezzz's future save files could come in handy for unearthing some unknown superstars???

Just a thought for any of you that are struggling to come up with a strong side, Real Madrid 2050 maybe? ;)

Aye, that's a sounds plan for anyone absolutly struggling to find a side. Though it dose mean you've got like 2 days to find a side and figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Might be counter productive at the end of the day.

I will be using my 2020 Feyenoord side! Loads of regens..Won't be posting any screenshots as I want to remain mysterious haha

Haha, after the first round of games, the replay will be available (Just the in game match replays; not showing any tactics, mentalities, ect) so people will have an idea what your strengths are. For teh laugh, I'm thinking of doing comentart over them and trying to get the Youtube crowd in here to follow the story!

I cant wait for this!!!

Really wished i could have played :'(

If this kicks off and it's successful, feel free to sign up to next years one mate.

Just had A thought, I have the in game editor installed (dont use it for cheating before i get lynched) lol so if you would like me to use a default team I am more than happy to, Saves any future arguments?

EDIT: or I will use a squad of regens from a future save game file.

Depends on what you've used it for. If you've used it to edit anything that could affect the players CA, PA, ie facilities, their stats, CA/PA, ect. then I'd be opposed to it. But again, it's an honor system. If you tell me that you've no used it, I'll believe you and allow the save. :)

Well, I've got my United team in 2019. Got some solid players in there and a few regens just about ready to break into the first team. I'm gonna try and play as much as possible over the next couple of days to get some of those regens through :)

Aye, I've the same. I've a welsh RB who's potentially world class but he's far from ready! :( Going to see what I can do to push the product onto the shelves! :P

I have a quick question

When I export my team, will any injuries stick? Or will all my injured players be fit?

I don't know to be honest. Gona quickly test it and have a look.

Never done this before - so a few questions (sorry (A))

1) I only have on longer save - and have a very strong Arsenal side.. Do not want to cheat by having a very strong team.
2) If players are injured at the time for the export… Are they injured for the match?
3) Never played in versus mode… Someone who can do a quick guide?
4) Just to be clear – we have about 3 days to find a time to do the match?
5) How many highlights are expected/allowed? I normal play on key – any rules on that?

Brendn - Good point.

1: Your Arsenal side is fine. I don't consider it cheating at all :P Ideally, I'd love a league full of regens! :P

2: Injuries are undone during versus mode.

3. I've never done one myself but it seem intuitive enough. Anyone who has done it, can you draw up a guide please?

4) Aye, For round One: anytime between now and Wednesday: results will be posted Thursday
Round 2: Any tme between Thursday and Sunday: Results will be posted Monday.
Round 3: Anytime between next Monday and next Wednesday, ect

5) Going to through up a post about that now in a second.

1: Your Arsenal side is fine. I don't consider it cheating at all :P Ideally, I'd love a league full of regens! :P

2: Injuries are undone during versus mode.

3. I've never done one myself but it seem intuitive enough. Anyone who has done it, can you draw up a guide please?

4) Aye, For round One: anytime between now and Wednesday: results will be posted Thursday
Round 2: Any tme between Thursday and Sunday: Results will be posted Monday.
Round 3: Anytime between next Monday and next Wednesday, ect

5) Going to through up a post about that now in a second.

Do you all want us to post our Steam profiles so we can add each other? :)

Match Day Rules:

What I'd suggest is a minimum highlights of Extended.
  • Players can agree to play it on higher or lower but it must be mutual
  • ie. player A decides to play on Key player B is still allowed to play on extended.

From a management point of view, I couldn't analyses what was going on in game on Key highlights since most of the tell-tail signs happen between the goals. Playing on Key means we'd miss the opportunity to tweak and adjust to prevent the opposition doing plan effectively.

Game speed is really down tot he people in question. I usually play with 3 notches in from the right.
Anything slower is too slow for me; anything faster tends to feel too fast :P

View attachment 298294

Less is more here. Ideally, I'd play on comprehensive since this league isn't about gettign ti over as quickly as possible. I want the challenge of going up against real people and tweaking and changing during the match. On Key Highlights, I might as well just let my assistant take over as I runt to the shop for a pack of smokes! :P

Can't find you. Add me using my profile above your Match-day rules. :) Also, anyone else who wants to add me, just add me on there. :)

I seem to have that problem a lot, a few of my mates couldn't find me a month or two ago :P

I seem to have that problem a lot, a few of my mates couldn't find me a month or two ago :P

I know why now. You have to give them your Profile name, not your Steam name. I presume you're Profile name's Bam? :)

Your first 2 games are Brendn at Home and me away. :)

1. Whats the difference between home and away?
2. Once I export the team where does it get exported?
3. How do we find our opponents.

I know Im being an idiot here btw but help me?

Back