gklee campmichel vorm
dljon aurtenetxe
dc
leonardo bonnuccijerome boatengdantecleber
drlukasz piszczek
mr/amrdirk kuytnani
dmc*/mc*/
amc*
joris marveaux*adam maher*pecka**ogenyi onazi*jordon mutch*mario suarez*remy cabella*raul miereiles*
ml/amlclement tainmontvitolo
stibrahimovicshane longluiz adrianodidier ya konan

key
red= players that are key and would only be swapped for a very high quality players
yellow= first teamer, would only consider same position swap
black= average squad member up for any negotiation.

Goalkeeper Bravo LopesBeirsha
Left BackEnriquezDrameMoreno
Right BackChachedYedlin
Center BackReidLovrenBakerYoshida
Center/Defensive MidfielderObbadiHenderson
Left WingBarchamI.PiattiDepayEl Shaawary
Right WingSanchez
Attacking MidfielderDjuricicBernard
StrikerBojanLambertVilches

Players in Red Are avaliable for trade.

So if anyone needs a left winger then I have four choices avaliable for you to choose from. Looking to bring in a striker.

Right guys dont think i will be doing any trades havent really got any depth in my squad to get rid of anyone, i do have enough players for each position though.

I was also wondering when we do get the league underway what people think of doing the league like?
Should we allow each set of fixtures to be played before we move onto the next round or let people play multiple players in one day. As for me my main time for FMbase is the weekend so if i played 4 people in one day it wouldnt really matter and i feel would help other people stay interested rather than us all waiting for one fixture to take place to move on, could make a limit of not going more than 3 games ahead of anyone? What do you all think?
Also should we see how the league goes before deciding whether we should play each other twice?

I think allowing multiple games with a limit is a good plan, especially for players that aren't able to be on every day.

Sorry guys been extremely busy this week! I am now free though so will catch up on PMs about trades and such over the next few hours :)

Disclaimer just noticed he has the same player twice so i have generated another and he got Diafra Sakho not sure what hes like in Fm compared to his real life exploits but better than what was their before.

View attachment 233270

GKSamirHandanovicSimone Scuffet

LBEric Lichaj

RBDaryl Janmatt

CBJerome BoatengYounes KaboulMatthias GinterEmir Spahic
DMChristophe LePoint

CMAndrea PirloMezut OzilJack WilshereCasper Sloth
LWDennis CheryShev

RWMorgan AlmalfitanoMatt Richie

AMIvan RakiticMathieu ValbuenaJimmy RoyeUnor Kaya
STMario BalotelliSamuel EtoDiafra SakhoOribe Peralta

Red - Key Players that will only be traded for likewise

I am in need of a new Left Back and a Defensive midfielder.

PM with offers
:)

Last edited:
94cee1dcbbf56e7949d2abf71c795a70.jpg

LBEric Lichaj

RBDaryl Janmatt

DMChristophe LePoint

LWDennis CheryShev

AMIvan RakiticMathieu ValbuenaJimmy RoyeUnor Kaya
STMario BalotelliSamuel EtoDiafra SakhoOribe Peralta

I am in need of a new Left Back and a Defensive midfielder.

PM with offers
I will trade you Samuel Eto'o for Samuel Eto'o

On a more serious note transfer list Clint Demsey, Wes hoolahan, Ivan Perisic and Steeven Monrose Johnson

I will take a players at GK RB DM CM ST

Last edited:
I've completed some trades!

Adam Maher + Luiz Adriano for Eugen Polanski and Oscar Cardozo with abesince

Ivan Rakitic + Mathieu Valbuena for Xabi Alonso with Disclaimer89

Michael Bradley + Yann Sommer for Antoine Griezmann with ninjaskill

Updated List:

LBAdrianoEric Lichaj

RBDaryl Janmatt

DMXabi AlonsoChristophe LePoint

LWDennis CheryShev

AMJimmy RoyeUnor Kaya
STJackson MartinezSamuel Eto

I am in need of a new right winger!

PM with offers

Last edited:
Right so just a couple of hours left until the trade window slams shut and the Inagural FMBase league gets underway.

If people dont know how to create teams and so forth theirs a pretty good summary on the FMBase World Cup (Hope no1 minds me pinching that).
Hopefully everyone can get their squads together over the weekend, post them on the thread and play a few friendlies then the league fixtures will start on Monday​

Right so just a couple of hours left until the trade window slams shut and the Inagural FMBase league gets underway.

If people dont know how to create teams and so forth theirs a pretty good summary on the FMBase World Cup (Hope no1 minds me pinching that).
Hopefully everyone can get their squads together over the weekend, post them on the thread and play a few friendlies then the league fixtures will start on Monday​
No worries you can use it, just gotta pay a price (join the 2nd edition ;) ) hahaha

No worries you can use it, just gotta pay a price (join the 2nd edition ;) ) hahaha
definitely, miss a few days on fmbase and i missed out on that and an original spot in the fmbase knockout cup til someone dropped out!