FM Base League - Random Card Generator

Do myself & Abesince both have Piszcek or have i made a mistake with my team?

Several players are in multiple teams. Boateng, Piszcek, Nkolou and Ibra are some of them.

Coolmcool V Murley

FM Base League Opener

View attachment 232695

So the opening league match is all done and Murley has the honour of the first win in the FM Base League. So we started well with a long range shot being fumbled by Mignolet with Hererra helping him fumble it into his own net. Murley's team came roaring back with 3 goals in 23 minutes with Arjen Robben untouchable, flying past my players with the likes of Hummels look like a sunday league player.
So at half time my team was struggling with Hummels and James on 5.8's with their first half ratings and Mirallas having a shocker. I changed up my tactics, got rid of my wingers and worked much better in the second half with Carlos Vela having several good chances its just a shame they fell to him and not Bony.
James scored from the penalty spot after Vela was brought down but it was a mere consolation and Murley's team ran out deserved winners.​

Abesince1982 Vs.Ninjaskill
fmbase league round 1

View attachment 232618
(don't know why both teams were called abe rovers, but im pink and ninja was blue)

Ninja set up very unorthodox with a wingerless top heavy formation, and it paid off when he took the lead with a well taken goal by dzeko from about 15 yards clipping the post on its way in. Early on the game was tense and even statiscally, until my midfield settled and we started to open them up and control possession and Nani duly scored a similar goal to dzeko's on the half hour mark to level up. Zlatan and mcarthur had been out of sorts and were replaced on about 70mins. And it was one of the subs Meireiles, with a close range tap in, that clinched it with minutes left.

ABE ROVERS 2-1 DEPORTIVO WANKA

An enjoyable opening game for us both , more interesting tactical battles ahead im sure.

Last edited:

Lewie is having some technical difficulties so here is his squad.

View attachment 232552

We are about to play, if Lewie sorts himself before I have to go to work that is.....

View attachment 232541

In what was a very close encounter, Lippo255 has once again triumphed over Lewie100. This time in the FM-Base League.

The game ended 3-2 but could have been a very different story as Lewie's team managed to hit the post 2 or 3 times. In fact the only player for Lewie who could actually find the net was Zatan Ibrahimovic, who was a handful for Lippo's defence to say the least.

Anyway, I have to get ready for work. Apologies for the brief match report, I will try to do better next time :p

Thanks to Lewie for another fun game, I have played you God know's how many times now & its always a ball. Cheers mate. ;)

Matt419, AidanD10, Znik and Disclaimer89 do you have a timescale of when you will play your matches, thanks

Tomorrow evening, just don't have the time tonight. We've agreed a time!

Rnd 1 So Far

Coolmcool 2 - 3 Murley

Lewie100 2 - 3 Lippo255

Znik V Disclaimer89

Matt419 V AidanD10

ninjaskill 1 - 2 Abesince1982

Table​

Team W D L GD
Lippo255 1 0 0 1
Murley 1 0 0 1
Abesince1982 1 0 0 1
Znik 0 0 0 0
Disclaimer89 0 0 0 0
Matt419 0 0 0 0
AidanD10 0 0 0 0
ninjaskill 0 0 1 0
Lewie100 0 0 1 0
Coolmcool 0 0 1 0

hahah the table looked a little better before i posted it must of done something wrong

TeamWinsDrawsLossesGoal DifferencePoints
Lippo255100+13
Murley100+1 3
Abesince1982100+13
AidanD1000000
Disclaimer8900000
Matt41900000
Znik00000
Coolmcool001-10
Lewie100001-10
Ninjaskill001-10