FM Base League - Random Card Generator

Murley still unbeaten and officially top of the league with Abe dropping points, If Disclaimer beats me though he will go joint top

Myself & ninjaskill just tried to play our game but unfortunately the skill had some issues & we've had to postpone, will get to it asap though :)

Myself & ninjaskill just tried to play our game but unfortunately the skill had some issues & we've had to postpone, will get to it asap though :)
Me and Disclaimer shall hopefully play over the weekend so rnd 3 should all be done by Sunday, nice to see this still running steadily

So, just to be sure, I got a rest day in round 1 or 2 because Aidan had to drop out right? Or have I missed a game against someone as I've only played 2 games :p

Think myself & Ninja are going to have to postpone. Just tried again with no luck, thinking it must be bodgy wi-fi in Bermuda, where ninja is holidaying.

We will make it up when he gets back or something if that's ok?

So, just to be sure, I got a rest day in round 1 or 2 because Aidan had to drop out right? Or have I missed a game against someone as I've only played 2 games :p
Yeah so buy the end everyone would have played 9 games, and will each get a rest week

Ninja is back from holidays & we have an agreement to play Thursday evening GMT, sorry for the hold up :)

Deportivo Wanka 1-1 Lippos Losers
View attachment 226763
In an even game both teams grabbed goals through substitutes strikers with Kokorin putting Wanka ahead before Babacar equalised.

Near the end of the first half Sommer pulled off a fantastic diving save from a Suso volley when it looked like he had an open goal.View attachment 226757

A deflection on a Bradley shot fell to Kokorin who easily finished it to put Deportivo Wanka a goal up.View attachment 226762

A Suso cross was headed in by Babacar at the near post who had only been on the pitch for four minutes.View attachment 226761

Callum Wilson wasted a great chance when a poor first touch allowed a defender to make a tackle.View attachment 226760

Late on Deportivo Wanka broke and despite having number failed to do much with it. Pressing again after winning that ball back Dzeko had a good chance but, an awful shot rolled to Mandanda.
View attachment 226756
In extra time my team suddenly became good and grabbed three goals leaving me annoyed as to why they couldn't have done that thirty minutes earlier

Thanks to Lippo for a great game and his patience with the two failed matches due to poor WiFi​