FM Base League - Random Card Generator

Done with my editing on the slow computer, so can now play at any time (when I'm home :p)

Cool. I'll be free in about 2/3 hours. Currently working on the Chairman Game.

Message me on steam.

Abesince1982 Vs. Matt419
fmbase lge round 2

View attachment 231482

Well I'm not quite sure what happened here, but we came out of the blocks flying with a sweeping team move ending with herrera applying the finishing touch within a minute! Finishing the first half 5up, of which zlatan scored a lovely free kick. Matt never got to grips with our fluid one touch attacking play (Of which I'm a little shocked by too!). Herrera grabbed a hat-trick, due to some fantastic link play from the unplayable nani and zlatan.
Matt did grab a consolation following some very gung ho play, but in all fairness the game was over at half time. Ironically the game itself stat wise was very even for the first 30minutes, we were ruthlessly clinical and Matts boys look deflated.

Abe Rovers 6-1 Matt's Maestro's

A shock result for both of us, I only hope I haven't burnt out!!

Murley beats Ninjaskill

​In a game where both teams went three up front and three at the back goals were likely to come and they did as Murley scored a late winner to earn the three points.
View attachment 231458
Murley took an early lead when Robben cut inside from a short corner and fired a great effort past Sommer.

Two minutes later it took a great Sommer save to stop Mitroglu from a corner

Sakho and Dzeko both missed great chances and Shane Long made us pay after Milner played him in his effort hit Sommer in the chest and went in.

A few half time changes were made to try and improve the side and they almost paid off early on as Dzeko scored but, was offside.

Dempsey did score when a effort from a tight angle was hit with power and Mingolet parried it into the goal.

He made partial amends with a great save from a Dzeko shot.

Sakho should have scored a rebound but, chose to pass instead of shooting into an open goal, admittedly from a tight angle.

Dzeko struck after 77 minutes to equalise a good low strike from inside the box.

This sparked Murley's team back into the game. After 91 minutes Raman fired wide when in on goal however, he made amends a minute later rounding Sommer to get a late winner.

Good game Murley. It was fun and he played well and his strikers were more lethal than mine and he was good value for the win. Hope he enjoyed it it was played in good spirits even with the late goals scored

Was a great game, both keepers should of done better with a lot of things and the late goal was a kick in a teeth I bet. Really was end of the seat type of game. Well played.

Was a great game, both keepers should of done better with a lot of things and the late goal was a kick in a teeth I bet. Really was end of the seat type of game. Well played.
When he fired wide so late I thought I had a point but, my tactic leaves the defence so exposed good game though

So we know znik and Disclaimer should be catching up over the next day or so but whats happened to AidanD10? Can you let us know if your still playing and when your sorting out your first game with matt whos already played his 2nd game?

The Soldados (Out_on_Bale) start off with a win!!

Disclaimer and Znik finally got their long awaited game under way after a number of postponements!

When it was finally played, the fans couldn't have hoped for a better game; it had it all, goals, injuries and controversial decisions to leave the fans with plenty to talk about on the journey home.

View attachment 231202

I'd like to place on record my thanks to Znik for the great game. Once again, it was played in great spirits with a good laugh throughout, helped by the weird decisions being given!

The match was a lot closer than the scoreline shows, with Znik denied a few clear cut chances that on a better day could have seen him take home the points.

Anyway, onto the next game!

I messages Aiden the other night about the game, still no response.

I messages Aiden the other night about the game, still no response.
Luckily he hasnt played anyone yet so if hes a no show tomorrow we can just cut him from the game and it will be no bigey, just means each round someone will get a night off.

Sorry, I have been given some sad news and have had togo plan a funeral so.I will have to pull out . Apologies for inconvience

Sorry, I have been given some sad news and have had togo plan a funeral so.I will have to pull out . Apologies for inconvience

Condolences mate, some things are more important than FM. Best wishes.

Coolmcool and Lewie100's FM Base League

View attachment 930869

So basically JamieWilliams started something off like this but it seems to have died or slowed down and as i liked the concept and im not involved in the brilliant FM Base World Cup i thought i would set up something similar

So it was that we would play an FM Base league amongst ourselves with at least 10 teams were our squads would be randomly generated using the Fifa card generator.

There would be 7 rounds

3 Players Generated for each person per round

Giving people 21 players to chose from on a matchday squad

They will consist of 2 gold and 1 silver player each round

Once your squad has been selected you would have to create your own team using the Editor

You would then play your matches on the Versus mode

I and Lewie would keep track of the league table to see who is the best

Their will be a trade day before the matches commence in case you have too many of one type of player in your squad or no GK!

The hope is that i will do a round in the evening and lewie during the day so getting the squads together will take just 4 days.

Please only join if you can commit to the online versus games as you may be taking a spot off someone who can commit.

Needed to join

Team Name -
Time On FMBase/Steam
Steam Username - Only for your opponent

Hope its all explained not too bad! Let the draw commence!

10 Players Needed For League

1 Coolmcool
2 Lewie100
3 Znik
4 Matt419
5 ninjaskill
6 Abesince1982
7 AidanD10
8 Disclaimer89
9 Lippo255
10 Murley

I could take part in this but gotta organize the whole other thing
o.png

No worries mate, somethings are way more important than a game,