FM Base League - Random Card Generator

I could take part in this but gotta organize the whole other thing
o.png
Other Thing? If you wanted to join you could create your squad out of the players Aidan picked up and start playing

Thank you for all the support, I am back to a once again slightly normal routine. Looking forward to seeing how this goes anyway.

So with no 10th player confirmed yet each person will get a rnd off where they would have been playing AidanD10, with that settled the only rnd 2 match we are waiting for is Disclaimer V Lewie100 but i shall post rnd 3 up to keep the thread going.

Lewie 100 - Night Off

Znik V Abesince1982

Matt419 V Murley

ninjaskill V Lippo255

Coolmcool V Disclaimer89​

Lewie and I shall play this evening.

Then Coolmcool, I'm coming for you dude!! :p

PlayerGamesWLDGDPts
Abesince1982220066
Murley220026
Disclaimer89110033
Coolmcool211023
Lippo2552110-23
Znik1010-30
Lewie1001010-10
ninjaskill2020-20

Right guys thats the table all up to date let me know if ive made any mistakes

You've kinda missed me out... :D
Ha ha oh yeah i did the table for 9 rows but should have done ten including the Name bit at the top, once disclaimer and lewie play tonight i will update, you would either be bottom or second bottom depending on whether its worse to be on -5 goal difference or to have lost twice like ninjaskill!

As I am zero points after two games I would love to say there is an error but, it is accurate

Could we maybe have the table on the OP. Then just have it updated every time? (just in case people are away for a few days and have to scroll through a few pages to find the updated table)

Could we maybe have the table on the OP. Then just have it updated every time? (just in case people are away for a few days and have to scroll through a few pages to find the updated table)

defo! especially whilst im top ;)

Once disclaimer and lewie have played i will post an updated table on the op and at the end of each rnd post one on the current page

The Soldados make it 2 for 2!!

Disclaimer and Lewie clashed heads for the umpteenth time in their VS careers and just like all the previous games, it was not a disappointing contest!

The amount of injuries in this game surely gave the fans more to talk about!

Injuries is something with is quite common for Disclaimer in his latest VS competition matches; being put out of the FM World Cup VS league due to constant injury issues in both matches.

View attachment 230162

Bane of my life lately...
View attachment 230160

"U wot M8?!"​

I'd like to place on record my thanks to Lewie for this great match.

It was definitely an interesting game with me nearly pulling my hair out with the countless injuries. Although we had a good laugh about it.

Onwards and upwards now!​

PlayerGamesWLDGDPts
Abesince198222006
Disclaimer8922006
Murley22006
Coolmcool21103
Lippo25521103
Znik10100
Matt41910100
ninjaskill20200
Lewie10020200

Right so that should be the table all up to date, i look forward to seeing how everyone gets on especially with Znik and Matt419 getting their second games against two unbeaten players whilst i play the unbeaten Disclaimer. ninjaskill gets Lippo255 whilst Lewie100 will have the chance to regroup.

Hey is anyone set to play their 3rd rnd matches any time soon?

Abesince1982 Vs. Znik
fmbase lge round 3

View attachment 229288

Znik's team started on the front foot dominating possession, then thanks to a well struck free kick courtesy of Griezman took an early lead. Vorm probably should've done better though. Then from a well worked corner routine Griezman doubled their lead with their second shot of the match!
I struggled to get above 45% possesion, but we still had a gilt edged opportunity,but Mcarthur failed to finish from 8yds after a flowing counter team move. We battled to half-time, where I removed the only slightly underperforming Mcarthur and Vitola and brought on more creativity in Meirelles and Cabella.
Znik continued to boss possession but the changes I had made gave us a greater inciveness and on the hour mark the mighty 'Zlatan' equalised with a screamer from just outside the box, 10-15mins later and we were back on level terms after another sweeping team counter which Nani showed great composure to tuck away. They match wasn't littered with chances and upon reflection the draw seemed pretty fair.
Great game Znik.

Abe rovers 2-2 Man Chest Hair Utd

Murley 5-2 Matt419

View attachment 229257

The score line doesn't show the full story to this one I'm afraid as Matt was terribly unlucky most past of the game. As you can see we had the same about of shots on target but seemed like my strikers had a better day in the office. First real chance came along with Lennon missing a 1 on 1 by miles which could of put Matt in the lead.
First goal came from Sturridge with a lovely strike with a left foot just inside the penalty area in the bottom left hand corner.
Matt's team had a great counter attack going on with Uche putting in Lennon yet again with a 1 on 1 with Mignelot but still couldnt get past him but at least made him create a save with time to tip it wide for a corner.
Jovetic thought he had made it 1-1 with a strike but was ruled offside.
A quick attack from Murley's men tried to get back into things with Poli placing a nice ball into Sturridges feet but couldn't test the keeper.
Robben got inside the box and done what he does best... No, not score but dive and get a cheeky penalty for Long to place right past Guzan. 2-0
Robben turned on the tempo
and did a nice solo goal when running from the right hand side past 2 defenders and a easy side foot past Guzan to make it 3-0.
With delight, Matt's men
still carried on a fight back when Reus out jumped Rekik in the box to head it to Jovetic which also headed it towards goal but Mignelot pulled out an world class save but still knocked it into play for Jovetic to tap in from a tight angle. 3-1
Long pulled off an amazing strike outside the box
to make it 4-1.
Guzan
was in incredible form throughout the game making saves left right and centre with Long being a terror.
Yilmaz scored to make it 4-2
with a weak shot toward Mignelot but he managed to slip up yet again to concede another goal.
Matt's men as a attacking spree for 7 minutes keep knocking on Mignelot's door with him having to make a few worldie saves to keep them in it.
Robben received a low pass from a corner to run past Reus and smash it into the back of the net to make it finish at 5-2.

All in all was a great game where a player or 2 had let Matt's team down in the final third.
Good Game Mate.​