FM Base League - Random Card Generator

Out_on_Bale Trade List

CM - Pirlo
CM - Wilshere
CM - Ozil
CM - Rakitic

Looking for a ST, DM & LB/RB!

PM me trades/offers.

Everyone ok for just one more round? Think your squads are filled our enough? Just wondering as it seems everyone is in need of full backs and central midfielders!

Tbh, I havent even had a proper look at what i have. Will be doing so shortly, when i get home from work..... :S

For squad depth, I think we might need 2 more rounds. But maybe 1 round is enough if we are active traders.

Can we have bonus round at the end. For example everyone pick one position they badly need a player for.

The random card cycles through until a player of the selected position pops up, they are then given the first player that pops up in that position?

This could be for someone who hasn't got a GK, for example.

For squad depth, I think we might need 2 more rounds. But maybe 1 round is enough if we are active traders.
Lewie is definitly doing one more round today but yeah i agree a second may help.
Can we have bonus round at the end. For example everyone pick one position they badly need a player for.

The random card cycles through until a player of the selected position pops up, they are then given the first player that pops up in that position?

This could be for someone who hasn't got a GK, for example.

yeah i could do a round of 3 positions you need, they could all be gold level players but may not necessarily be that good but at least you would have your positions covered.

yeah i could do a round of 3 positions you need, they could all be gold level players but may not necessarily be that good but at least you would have your positions covered.

Yeah indeed, they may be awesome players or basic gold players...it is a gamble but at the minimum, you'll at least have a player in that position.

Yeah indeed, they may be awesome players or basic gold players...it is a gamble but at the minimum, you'll at least have a player in that position.

You trying to get away from trading all your star players for a mediocre GK!?!? :p

I have exactly 0 CM's & 7 strikers.....

Could be a very strange formation in the works here! :p

I have exactly 0 CM's & 7 strikers.....

Could be a very strange formation in the works here! :p
With my tactic i use all the time i actually have a full team, James Rodriguez and Gundogan, Hummels are the only good players but im glad at least i have full backs!

With my tactic i use all the time i actually have a full team, James Rodriguez and Gundogan, Hummels are the only good players but im glad at least i have full backs!

Yeah, i have a fullback for each side. Both decent & after closer examination i could probaly work with what i have but more options (eg Messi) would be nice ;)

Yeah, i have a fullback for each side. Both decent & after closer examination i could probaly work with what i have but more options (eg Messi) would be nice ;)
Ha, im surprised no1 seems to have got that many awesome players, no Ronaldo,Messi,Bale,Neymar, and so forth

before trade round we should all list our full squads, alongside our trade list, what do peeps think

Looks like I will be fighting for relegation with the squad I got compared to others lol. Need a few amazing rounds or I will have to do a Jose and park the bus every game.