FM Base League - Random Card Generator

If it's positions I don't have anyone in, it's only RW for me, but I have really poor coverage in CM/CAM and LB. I guess I can't include ST, as I have 3 strikers, all of which are mediocre at best :p

Aww man, why do you always give me **** ones lol.

Missing positions:

LB
RB
ST

With the players I currently have, I have a weird formation which I have never used before but could do well...

How many of the missing positions will get filled?

If it's positions I don't have anyone in, it's only RW for me, but I have really poor coverage in CM/CAM and LB. I guess I can't include ST, as I have 3 strikers, all of which are mediocre at best :p

Rb and RWi have 1 dm and one Cm

With the players I currently have, I have a weird formation which I have never used before but could do well...

How many of the missing positions will get filled?
I will do the final 3 picks for everyone as and when they choose their 3 positions they can be anywhere you want, i for instance have 2 strikers but will definitly try for a 3rd better one, im lucky in that i have a complete team even though some are ****. So you can choose whatever position you like for your 3 picks but they will be your last players. soon as i get the last rnd done we can begin the trading window