FM-Base Light Skin

Not a big fan of it would be better if it was maybe a dark blue or grey?
IDK about blue... It could work I suppose but there is already a lot of blue in the header. I will play around with it though. I could make the background tile greyer if that is what you mean - make it stand out a bit more perhaps.

I personally, prefer the new design. But if this stops people ******** then i'm all for it.

Thats why i mean blue because it will match the header :)

Good luck anyway will make alot of people happy!

Sounds like a useful add-on, might give it a go sometime soonish. Is it easy to switch between default and custom with it?

I like it, the dark one is good but slightly distracting. The light one would be ideal.

i really like the black much nicer than the old white

it's good but still needs tweaking

can anyone tell how to change back

Good work Tharros, good luck with it. Will be nice to give users the option of having a light skin again.

I like your design Tharros but I will carry on using this current one as I have gotten to like it and as a testament to Sean's hard work :)

I have added the option of a light skin, not sure if I will keep it up to date though, and also enabled the standard vBulletin skin. You can change your skin at the bottom right hand corner.

View attachment 2443

Oh, if you use vBulletin normal skin you can see sigs and full size avatars !

I have added the option of a light skin, not sure if I will keep it up to date though, and also enabled the standard vBulletin skin. You can change your skin at the bottom right hand corner.

View attachment 161516

This is one post that really needs a like button, Thanks Tharros and Sean.

Just switched to the light skin however I must admit I prefer the dark one , when scrolling down threads on the light version it is extremely difficult to distinguish one post from another. (Well it is for me anyway)

Dark option is better to the Light one you put up. VBulletin default shows post count again, if anyone missed that feature. Join Date too, which is nice... eliminates the need to visit a profile to see their registration date.

Last edited:
vBulletin would be good with the dark background so then you can have the current colour but with the post count,avatars and signatures.

Nice job with the choices of skin Sean in the box at the bottom, I have switched back to standard vbulletin skin. Do prefer it slightly but still dont mind the new skin