Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7069

The Challenge:

Take control of the newly formed FM-Base team who have replaced Truro in the Blue Square South and lead them to domestic and european glory.

Budgets and Facilities:

Balance = £900,000,000
Transfer Budget = £500,000,000
Wage Budget = £5,000,000
Stadium = 200,000 all seater with retractable roof.
State of the Art Youth and Training Facilities.

You will start off with no players or staff.

Updates and Screenshots

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

Good Luck and Enjoy the Challenge...

Last edited:
Might have a little crack at this tonight for a laugh, see how it goes. I'm sick of being in the editor, so need a break.

This seems interesting. Going to have a go at it just now but however i will strugle to find staff as i never really concentrate on that part of the game.

cant get this to work, when i download it do i just put it in the games folder? or should there be something else i should be doing. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Excuse me you will FIND that Truro City have been saved , therefore have not been replaced.

Excuse me you will FIND that Truro City have been saved , therefore have not been replaced.

I know they have been saved mate, I just replaced them as they were the team with the lowest reputation in the Blue Square South.

anyone post their team or do a story on their fm base

Anybody started this yet? hows it going for the people that have? im just about to start get some legends on board

Anybody started this yet? hows it going for the people that have? im just about to start get some legends on board
good rep is set high so you can buy a decent mid table prem squad, however the board expect you to make high profile signings and my squad is, lindergaard, corchia, tomkins, danns, gibbs, lallana, bannan, shelvey, lambert, graham, and yet it doesnt class these as high profile for non league

ow wow you got quality. wanted corchia but wages were too high. would recommend ademilson wellington nem and load up norway league go to rosenborg and sign the dmcamrlc with a weird ae thing in his name you will know him once you see the stats wont regret it about 2 mil and 10k a week just wait for the stats.also just got promoted to dvision one and just tennis spezia i think from lyon on a free pure quality

not sure if this helps but go to football manager 2013 folder then into editor data and place the file in there. then when you load the game make sure you tick the box to make league on, if that makes sense. hope it works.