I have downloaded and put it into the right file, but it wont let me select England for my league it says 'Require maximum of 22 teams for blue square south, found 24. Require minimum 22 teams for isthmian division, found 21. Could anybody tell me why this is happening?

How can you please the board with high profile signings? I have signed plenty of high profile players for a team in BS South

Going to give this a go just downloading it the now

anyone got a update?? I have started signing players will put pics up when done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This looks a bit of fun will download and have a go. will post my progress.

View attachment 293361

Won the league, Looking at my squad i have a lot of players so the summer i will be sorting them out as i dont really need big names till i get to the prem, so plan is to buy youth and train them up,

anyone else got a update

how do u get enter for the fa cup?? 2nd season and not in it now. anyone got updates

This sounds like a very interesting challenge. Will try it

Managed to sign some very good players, raided Portsmouth for Luke Rodgers, Akos Buzsaky, Mustapha Dumbuya and Brian Howard. Also signed Jamie Mackie, James McFadden, Tal Ben-Haim, Ricardo Rocha, Aaron McLean and other League 1/Championship standard players, as well as Craig Gordon in goal. Won 1st league game 9-0 with 5 from Rodgers.

For all those asking the reason you cannot participate in the FA cup is because your club has to have been founded 3 years before you can enter

I will try and sign plenty of youth/wonderkids, by the time I reach the prem they will be top class
Will Raid the free agents and just sign on some experience, the youths i can't buy I'll loan in, I have it all worked out in my head but knowing my luck it'll turn out terrible in-game

The only problem I have is Signings for the Bench and Reserves

P.S. Thanks Chappers for the heads up on the contracts

watch out for youth Brazil players and contacts as I am in league 2 now and contracts r up but can't get new work permit for them so goin to lose them :( make sure u give them long contracts

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2