go to your documents and find the sports interactive folder then inside that the football manager 2013 folder then inside that the editor data folder

what happened to the fa cup, just noticed im in my second season and im not entered in the fa cup

you will be once you get into power division 2! can you post your team? or reccomend any good midfielders kinda suffering at the minute in power division one wanna make the championship

which one would you recommend ball winning would be perfect just won the power div1 on the last day by goal difference

to be fair im using these to get me to championship then will be looking to improve em, im trying to bring through some youth as the youth setup is set is brilliant so have about 4 youngsters on the bench trying to improve em

Sounds like fun! i'll definitely be giving it a go.

Trying to complete the challenge with the FM-base team...

Hi all, anyone know how you download this version with Fm-base on insteasd of Truro? Im struggling to work out how to do it, thanks :)

bump , started this challenge , its rly fun so far ! bought only young decent player such as Sterling Benzia Ademilson Adrien Rabiot etc... currently in my 5th season , just got promoted in EPL , real challenge starting now !

Forgot to uncheck this database change when starting my Swansea adventures, i'm currently managing Swansea in 2016 and the friggin Fm-Base team is playin' Npower Champ with negative (-)10 points and ****. Apparently their having some finansial issues.. for some reason they've signed Jay Spearing on a 5 year contract worth 600.000 £ p/week.. guess they had it coming

Hey guys i'm having problems finding the file in game set-up, put it into folder suggested, want to know why it's a xml file too?

Forgot to uncheck this database change when starting my Swansea adventures, i'm currently managing Swansea in 2016 and the friggin Fm-Base team is playin' Npower Champ with negative (-)10 points and ****. Apparently their having some finansial issues.. for some reason they've signed Jay Spearing on a 5 year contract worth 600.000 £ p/week.. guess they had it coming

25% promotion wage increase I would suspect. £75,000 a week to start and then 25% per promotion and 10% per year. That will get you to £300k pretty quick. Started a save and realised as soon as I was negotiating with people that £40,000 now is fine, but with the increases is going to look bleak come the end of their contracts!

On 2012 I did this to see how the FM-Base team did, every year they had players pushing up through the wage barriers, like 3/4 of the team was on a minimum of £100,000 a week!

is it possible to play the challenge in euros? I live in italy and I'd get confused if it were pounds...sorry for any inconviniences...

I cant seem to sign a director of football its says one permitted and wont let me sign one! any ideas?