FM-Base PES5 League no.2

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right after the amazing turnout for the first FM-Base Online Pro Evo league lets see if we can get some more people, and maybe give me a run for my money :p

I've set up a league for FM-Base members on Pro Evo Rankings.com. So to play all you need is a PS2, a network adaptor, and a copy of Pro Evo 5.

I would prefer it if the people who join have atleast 20 posts on the forums.

League Details
Start Date: 01/07/06 (or earlier depending on the number or players)
Game Length: 10 Mins
Player Condition: Normal (Green)
Team Type: Clubs
Password: PM me

[Join The League]

TEAMS
Lee: Villareal
Sean: Schalke
Ant: France

Last edited:
I'll create a little league for us PC users eventually :)

What about for the psp aswell and how do you get the wireless game to work?

To play PSP wireless over the internet it is too complicated to bother with.

I'll sign up too, just pm the pass mate and i'll join within the next few days when I can be bothered. I hope more people sign up this time, was rather boring only playing 3 other people :(

I would play but i have absolutely no idea how to play with each other network play :S

pelican said:
I would play but i have absolutely no idea how to play with each other network play :S

You need to have the PS2 Network Adaptor. If you don't have one then you can't play.

I do but i'll need instructions on the day how to connect bla bla bla etc.

Okay I will help you out. So if you want to join PM me asking for the password.

I don't have a PS2 Network Adaptor but I'll see if I can get some money together & buy 1. :)

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003E37F/203-1629200-6806368"]Network adapter's from Amazon[/ame]

Everybody with a PS2 should own one, it's compulsory

Exactly lets try and get more than 4 people in this league :D

i have a chipped ps2 with a coped pes 5 - i have a net adapter etc, you reckon it will let me play online or no?

nope, there is DNAS checks for that kind of thing before you connect to the network. I know a copied game wont work, but i'm not sure if a chipped PS2 with a legit copy would work, I image you would have to buy another console i'm afraid.

I have a net adapter but ive enver used it becuase it doesnt work with my modem :mad:

I'd buy an adapter and stuff,but then theres the hassle of moving the PS2 downstairs to wire it up to my PC, and then still trying to keep my PS2 wired to a TV...