FM-Base PES5 League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we get a few warm up games in some friendly's while it's pre season :p

anyone?

add me on msn, i'm always up for a game, not played it in around month though so i'll be a walkover :)

*edit* duh should include this too - wes.***@ntlworld.com

Is an adapor everything i need? Does that make my PS2 online or do i then need to wireit up??

It comes with a wire that you connect to your modem or router. Just check that you have a spare ethernet port on one of those before you buy the adaptor.

I was lucky. I had to get a new ps2 and it has a built in Network:)

well Wes and i got a few games in today

1-1 if we counting score

Old Firm Derby

Rangers (me) 2-0 (wes) Celtic

then

Liverpool (Wes) 3-0 (me) Everton

neville got unfair red card :mad: and he got 3 counter attacks

Kris said:
well Wes and i got a few games in today

1-1 if we counting score

Old Firm Derby

Rangers (me) 2-0 (wes) Celtic

then

Liverpool (Wes) 3-0 (me) Everton

neville got unfair red card :mad: and he got 3 counter attacks

unfair lol, dont tackle from behind when i'm clean through and it wont happen ;)

To be honest I was rather unlucky in the old firm, you had 3 shots the whole game and 2 were nicely taken, I was just poor throughout. I'll be back to my best in a week, havn't played pes5 since early november and I totally suck. GG though, you deserved to win the old firm but the mersyside derby should of been at least 5 if it were not for Martyn pulling rabbits out of hats.

omg i know two of the best pes saves ever!!! :p

I blame Baros and his poor finishing, shouldn't miss from 2 yards out...twice!

2-1 now anyways :D

Had a Man Utd v Chelsea and I won 1-0 thanks to a lovely Rooney freekick, then again it's hard to miss a freekick from 20 yards. Crespo and Robben came close to leveling though. But again my poor finishing let me down :(

same here swp hit the bar :mad:

It was a midfield battle and you won ya cheat with Sunji Park taking out Swp and Keane and Smith done the job for u

Sean said:
It comes with a wire that you connect to your modem or router. Just check that you have a spare ethernet port on one of those before you buy the adaptor.

Cheers..where/what is the router though? :rolleyes:

Well Do you have cable or dsl broadband?

get a dsl router and ps2 network stuff

I will be able to play i am swapping my mate my chipped ps2 for his non chipped and i am buying pro original, is it simple how to use online and where can i buy it for cheap :)

I dunno what i have all i no is i have wanadoo broadband :S

find out first, i bought ut and i didnt have the right modem :(

Sorry i won't be playing in this anytime soon because I am going to buy it for my pc tommorow. I want to be able to edit the kits etc.

clackerbag said:
Sorry i won't be playing in this anytime soon because I am going to buy it for my pc tommorow. I want to be able to edit the kits etc.
Boooooooooo. Now who else will I have to whip, oh I forgot about Kris :D

Status
Not open for further replies.