FM-Base PES5 League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and you don't have to play your fixtures in order. Just play them whenever you want.

Well Wes and i have played our games Results:

Barcelona 2-1 Juventus

Juventus 3-0 Barcelona

Played so **** in the second game :(

Well played tho Wes.

pfft, Semi-Auto messed my gameplan up, didnt notice it was on till late second half. Second game was better with Manual, must remember to remove it from my tactic or i'll make the same retarded mistake and play with it on again :(

Cant edit the above post so i'll have to double post, when you free to play our league matches Taylors?

How about monday night Kris around 8 or 9pm

Probably not as I have a lot to do on sunday.

Yeh okay 11pm is fine.

get you on msn or Mirc at 10.50 ish then :)

I stay third as Liverpool Vrs Barcelona ends in a 1-1 draw then a 2-0 victory for Liverpool who now top and Juventus are last :D

Ja i'm last but with a better GD and 2 games in hand over you :) I was supposed to play Sean on monday but I couldn't make it, is there a day and time that's good for you this week Sean?

Well the league finally finished and The table finished as follows:

Player________P____W____D____L_____F_____A____GD___Points
SeanTaylor____6____3_____2____1____12_____7____+5___11
Craven_______6_____3____1____2____11_____8____+3____10
LeeTaylor_____6____1_____3____2____7_____10____-3____6
Kris_Jackson___6____1_____2____3____4_____9_____-5____5

Congratulations to Sean and his last gasp winner. :( I thought i'd at least got a draw to take to the next match. For anyone not in the know the league was down to two games, me vs Sean, home and away. Sean only needed a win in any of the ties and he'd win the league, I had to claim two wins or a win and a draw and I thought i'd managed a draw in the first game untill the 87th minute when I didn't close ruud down because I was expecting him to square the ball instead of shoot. The second game had no effect on the league but I won 3-2 and but cleary didn't deserve it.

Also Sean where was the fair play ya nerd :p You used the pause icon in the first 5 mins of the game so I think something's up and kick the ball out, the least you could of done was kick it back instead of through balling Ronaldo, crossing, then letting Giggs run into Zebina for a penalty. (that you missed :D)

Good games all round and hopefully if you run another league we can get more players and not forget about playing it.

Sounds like it was good...Kris ur poo :p

Congrats to Sean,I wuda played but couldnt be bothered purchasing and setting up the neccessary equipment...

Would any one be interested in joining the next league we do (apart from the 4 that took part in this one)?

Craven said:
Also Sean where was the fair play ya nerd :p You used the pause icon in the first 5 mins of the game so I think something's up and kick the ball out, the least you could of done was kick it back instead of through balling Ronaldo, crossing, then letting Giggs run into Zebina for a penalty. (that you missed :D)

Haha yeh. I was simply swapping Giggs and Ronaldo because I had put them on the wrong wings. But I obviously missed the penalty on purpose ;)

Now I just need to make a little trophy for my sig to rub it in your face.

Final League Table

P.S I merged your thread with the original one.

I must be blind because I checked for the old thread before starting a new, ah well. Do make a trophy for yourself, i'll take pleasure in claiming it next time :)

How dare you call me poo AJ :eek: Lee got 1 more point than me and you dont call him poo :mad:

It will be good if more people will join in this time.

Lol well Lee avoided the 'poo' classification by one point then :p

seems like it was a good league though

Kris wasn't poo, he's actually pretty good but obviously gets frustrated when things don't go his way. I've never played a PES player that fouls more blatently than you Kris. You'd still come higher in a fair play award than Sean though, you give the ball back after a pause. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.