FM-Base PES5 League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for a Big Patch by some guy called TheWolf or something like that, he always does a great job with the Past PC versions of PES/WE that i had, maybe it's already out.

Wes we going to get another few Friendly's in before the season starts?

Yeah when I can find the time, been busy this week so not had much time to play, when I did have spare time I played Guild Wars instead, more relaxing to play when you're tired. :)

Guild Wars, I hate those sort of games. They're just pointless.

Anyway, just 3 days 'til the FM-Base league starts! :D

I don't see it that way and think it's silly to just say a game is pointless, some people would see PES as pointless and argue that Kicking a bag of wind around a field isn't fun when you know that it is and there is more to it than that.

Pretty much the same as WoW, you run around killing monsters and doing quests to gain exp and money and so you can buy/learn new skills and get new items which make your character stronger etc...etc...

Ahh, I don't like games like that. Not my thing im afraid.

Woo League starts today who am i playing first ?

Sorry but there has been a delay to the league due to unforseen circumstances. Will be ready to start within a few days though :thup:

Right so the league has started so what I need now is for you to post your desired team. Any club team is allowed. So just post it here to stop from team switching :)

I'm going to go Man Utd.

Juventus, never been them online before.

I guess I'll be Liverpool then.

Question about injuries and cards, do they carry over? is so how many yellows before a suspension? Kris you're fooked if they carry over pal :D you're a dirty **** at PES.

:D It's a man's game.

Who is playing who first?

Cards & Injuries shouldn't carry over because it's too much of a hassle recording how many cards each person has and then you will need to check your opponents team to see if any of the players are supposed to be suspended etc...

ooo Taylor Derby first game. You guys can just play on normal pes :p

I play Wes good stuff.

Lee said:
Cards & Injuries shouldn't carry over because it's too much of a hassle recording how many cards each person has and then you will need to check your opponents team to see if any of the players are supposed to be suspended etc...

Guess so, but it's given Kris a licence to bore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.