FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Ive sent a request if thats ok im new to clubs only been playing a few days but ive been playing be a pro as a goalkeeper since the first day.
my ID is Saddler4Eva

Last edited:
It ain't at all, I have played 21 games 16 goals and 5 assists and I felt I had to leave FM Base Rovers as their simply wasn't anyone on nearly everytime, its a poor side and we lose nearly every game because we dont have a good 'any' which my new side has. Hopefully we can have a game against ya's in the future

Er, in the 5 games that I have played 'Any', we won 4 (All against teams with betters pros than our own). Success rate of 80% is better than anything you could provide.

Ha all getting pretty worked up about one comment

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Er, in the 5 games that I have played 'Any', we won 4 (All against teams with betters pros than our own). Success rate of 80% is better than anything you could provide.

Yes I was playing when you were doing 'Any' and we did good then but usually its just Cfc doing any and losing alot, And about success rate I dont know what you mean, 40 goals in 47 games for me aint a bad record

sorry if this makes me sound like a **** but am i in the team because im raring to go :D

sorry if this makes me sound like a **** but am i in the team because im raring to go :D
it doesnt at all accepted you now
Nick you never applied but you did invite me to your league

I just found out that FIFA11 is out in China so I will hopefully be purchasing it today :) Hope to be joining you later on tonight :D

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Yes, I have fifa now :D I'm up for playing whenever. Find me in IRC :)

Ha all getting pretty worked up about one comment

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Yes I was playing when you were doing 'Any' and we did good then but usually its just Cfc doing any and losing alot, And about success rate I dont know what you mean, 40 goals in 47 games for me aint a bad record

yes I have played as any alot because nobody else apart from the redrups when they are on like playing as any so i just play there even though I am really rubbish at it but we still have won some games when I have been any

Haha oh yeah sorry bit of a dumb moment there. O and thanks for accepting me ill be playing soon

Hey, cfc, your a manager for FM Base Rovers, yeah? Can you accept me? :)

My PSN is DaFunkyShyt. I'm sending the request now.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

So is anyone up for a game at the moment?

My PSN is DaFunkyShyt. I'm sending the request now.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

So is anyone up for a game at the moment?

Definately up for a game just need few more players.

what position you play