FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Doesn't seem to be many playing on the team most times?

will play tomorrow might not come on till abit later than half 1 as i will be out

Only 2 of us come on guys you said you would play at half 1

im ready and waiting :)

Are you waiting to be accepted into the club mate or are you already in it?

The admins not on at the moment so you wont be able to be accepted till later on.

Would like to hand in my transfer request, Lack of people on most time's is the reason,

Thanks anyway all the best :)

why are you guys leaving. You are not going to get alot of matches every second of the day.
Also three is enough to play. We people have other things to do and cant be on all the time

why are you guys leaving. You are not going to get alot of matches every second of the day.
Also three is enough to play. We people have other things to do and cant be on all the time

I set up one for me and my mates as we play the game a good lot, their maybe be only 2 or 3 on but least we will be playing alot

i would of played today but i had to wake up at 7 am and when i got home I fell asleep and I think this club does play regular

I understand why people want to opt out.

This forum isn't the best for Fifa games, PS3 especially.

I will be heading down the same route if two of my friends pick up the game over the weekend, which I think they are planning to do.

I understand why people want to opt out.

This forum isn't the best for Fifa games, PS3 especially.

I will be heading down the same route if two of my friends pick up the game over the weekend, which I think they are planning to do.

It ain't at all, I have played 21 games 16 goals and 5 assists and I felt I had to leave FM Base Rovers as their simply wasn't anyone on nearly everytime, its a poor side and we lose nearly every game because we dont have a good 'any' which my new side has. Hopefully we can have a game against ya's in the future

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Up for a friendly against my team ?

I believe I have requested to join the club accidently :p

so yeah, SeagydRulz, and my VP is 75, and a finishing striker :)

Burkie, seriously, you have left us, don't try and get other people not to join or leave which you clearly are doing! okay :)