FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

can i join? Pokiuki123 (base name) - Pokiuki (PSN name)

My player is a 6 foot attacking mid (can play CM/RM/LM/CAM/CF/RF/LF) Thats why i chose the position :) He has 5 star skill and is pretty quick.

I'd like to join.. but looks like you're abit packed up..

Its free lads as we dont always have everyone on and the best get moved up.

I really hope EA sort their servers out sooner rather than later.

The lag was unbearable last night. It puts me off playing. :(

lost connection to ea when as i was one on one with keeper not haoppy how use get on lads

really enjoyed the games especially the 3-0

where i scored my first goal for rovers :D:D:D

Yeah, it's much easier to talk on there and communicate.

It helps trust me, also if you have a headset don't be scared to put it on, you don't know how much it helps.

:wub:

Well just started my season with my Be A Pro so just building his stats now his face is all white cos my gameface went completely wrong ! Anyone any tips on how to get a good gameface ?

Also how do I join the team now ?

search FM Base Rovers and i will accept you in a bit.

Also lads will you please get Mirc so we can talk on the irc. Psn messages are so slow

search FM Base Rovers and i will accept you in a bit.

Also lads will you please get Mirc so we can talk on the irc. Psn messages are so slow

Will do, My bro's have a mic I'll use theirs

Will do, My bro's have a mic I'll use theirs
That will help but I mean MIRC and internet relay chat client. look at my post on the previous page and follow the link

good games today lads

even though it only me that scores :$

you need to help me out to lol :p

We need to sort it out so that maybe a minimum of 4/5 people need to be on before people play because our record isn't looking too good at the moment..

Lads the record doesnt matter that much as good players will be moved up where the record matters more

Burkie7 if you look on the linked thread it says a step by step way of setting it up

Calder your in. Search FM Base Rovers and you will be accepted.

Remember lads get Mirc if you can