FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Should be able to.. make sure your making loads of runs though and passing :) I'll happily play defensive mid..

I am fine with 1:30pm tomorrow.

Although the lag is really starting to get me down. Was playing with Brian earlier, and the last game especially was so laggy for me. I eventually got booted out by the EA servers, as per usual.

My pro is 76 overall as a striker, but I can get 70+ in most positions now.

Will do Mally my run's are the one thing I'm very good at as a striker :)

And I'm going to get up really early tommorow and start to use my be a pro whats the best way to build up his stats as I haven't really used Be A Pro till this year as I found it pretty boring in the last versions

You can build it up quite alot in the arena mate doing various things... Just go to acomplishments and then Arena and it will tell you what to do to earn stat upgrades.

Nice one lads I'll try and get them all done before the game tommorrow

if this half 1 match is happening today I will play if you guys like?? :)

oh yeah and last night me and rhys played a few games and i think we drew 2 and won 1 :)

yeah i want to start paying along side some of the squad members more often as i have really only played with nile,calum and rhys so far. Only played one game so far with Billy Redrup and a couple with brian and burkie i dunno if I have been in the same game as you yet ??

No mate you haven't I only mad my Pro last night as I wanted to do my first season with United first but have him made now so just waiting for a match

Is everyone ready to play? Come on mIRC

i cant be on mirc at same time as playing as pc is downstairs and ps3 is upstairs and my laptop is broke :(

Ok mate, who else are we waiting on?

I think Billy redrup agreed to play dont know if he will be on and also how will burkie play if arthur needs to be on to accept him into club ??