FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Lads the record doesnt matter that much as good players will be moved up where the record matters more

Burkie7 if you look on the linked thread it says a step by step way of setting it up

Calder your in. Search FM Base Rovers and you will be accepted.

Remember lads get Mirc if you can

Ok what rating is your pro's now ? My Striker who I started today is 72 and has a lethal left foot, And ok so I just join the FM Base one he shows in the OP of that thread yes ?

And when is the next match so I can play my first game for ya's my only problem is my awful game-face

yeah join the fmbase one and i will guide you from there.

We can play now.
Anyone up for a game with me and burkie

I thought i would get an automatic renewed contract being one of the original "Rovers"

i may have to talk to other clubs Brian,

what a sad sad day

I thought i would get an automatic renewed contract being one of the original "Rovers"

i may have to talk to other clubs Brian,

what a sad sad day
we never took anyone off if they answered the thread HERE

Also never bothered to answer any psn messages.
There is a space here for you

EDIT: me and bill are playing now if anyone else is up for playing

Last edited:
Looking forward to making my debut for the Rovers tommorow, Once I get brought on up front I'm happy I am a out and out poacher

i've not got a bad scoring record scored 3 goals in 5 games:D

we never took anyone off if they answered the thread.

Also never bothered to answer any psn messages.
There is a space here for you

I haven't been on Base for months mate, and if i have its been to re-download stuff as my computers been on the fritz

cfc asked me about it on PS messaged and i said ye i will join again, but need to get my pro somewhere decent first, and i wont be on as much as the rest of you probably.

last year of uni, is an important one, so have to get on top of stuff.

i was only messing around anyway, i was gona just join up, as you know me anyway

Urm, could everyone tell me there positions please.

accepted you mfage, we are waiting 3 mins from now and then we are playing

I can only play up top as my stats are just suited as a Striker is that ok ?

I can only play up top as my stats are just suited as a Striker is that ok ?
you would think that but trust me striker stats can be quite versatileand we usually interchange.
This conversation should be on IRC lol

who's up for at few games at 1.30 PM tomorrow?

Yer half 1 tomorrow, ill be there!

Can I be striker lads? Its grand if not because its only my first game just want to see how I get on