Status
Not open for further replies.

jetika

Reaction score
A list of some of the best stories on the site. In no particular order.
Currently in 2022, one of the best stories around.

Fabio Muwumbi, the 14 year old Torres
A story written as diary entries by the young and emerging Fabio Muwumbi.

Follow as they try to take Hull City to the top.

I said I've been too the year 3000?
Ever wondered how your team performs in the years to come? Follow this story to find out.

Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!
The mother of all joint stories, some of the best writers from the site lead a team of talented youngsters to glory.

Cultural Leonesa: Read OP for contents and my progress
Another long running story, read to follow Cultural Leonesa's rise from the Spanish 3rd division to the La Liga.

DMF: The Wizard of Wolfsburg/Prince of Portugal!
A long running Wolfburg story. Currently in 2015 and going strong.

Max's Fulham - Raving at Craving Cottage
Max King leads Fulham to glory.​

Espanyol - The Royal Spanish Sports Club
Currently in 2014, Mike leads Espanyol to Spanish and European glory.

Dan's east european adventure
An exceedingly detailed story set in Russia. A must read.

Dan's East European Adventure (Part II)
A continuation of the first part, one of the most well presented stories, its has a site of its own which will provide you with all the information from Dan's career.

Manager Notebook: Burgos FC from the Fourth Stooge... to spanish big?
An amazing story written in true diary fashion.

Brentford FC - Bringing Glory To Griffin Park
Another long running story, read to see Deano pull of some miracle results to rise from League 1 to the EPL in three seasons.​

Kindly mention stories you wish to see added here.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting FM-Baseshire in :wub:

Thanks for putting FM-Baseshire in :wub:

No problem mate. It deserves to be here. Wanted to add your alfonso sanchez story but you closed it right? If not or if you ever open it again ill add it to the list. Really liked the format, and voronin and fabregas.:)

I'm disappointed mine isn't there :'(

No problem mate. It deserves to be here. Wanted to add your alfonso sanchez story but you closed it right? If not or if you ever open it again ill add it to the list. Really liked the format, and voronin and fabregas.:)

When FM-Baseshire is over I will bring it back :)

Great to see ours up there! Cheers!

Lacks a bit of depth if you ask me, could clear up the layout and the archive would be a lot easier to use.

im sure there was a thread like this, but as i cant find it (and my story makes the list) this one can stay open.

might i suggest the stories by kris and redders and also death balls epic journey with burgos?

Last edited:
This is a good thread but there's gonna be a point where there will be more 'stickies' than actually stories on the 1st page.

Lacks a bit of depth if you ask me, could clear up the layout and the archive would be a lot easier to use.

What should i change with the layout? I had thought of mentioning the current season the story is in along with teams managed but that might make the posts a little clustered. Any suggestions to improve this threads are welcome.

I think spacing it out would be a bit better, and making each story a different colour font so they each stand out :)

I think spacing it out would be a bit better, and making each story a different colour font so they each stand out :)
Spaced it out a bit more. Also alternating colours every three stories. Any better?
im sure there was a thread like this, but as i cant find it (and my story makes the list) this one can stay open.

might i suggest the stories by kris and redders and also death balls epic journey with burgos?
thanks mate.I searches as well before starting this. and could you please post some links for those stories?

I think we should have certain criteria for adding stories. It should have at least a certain number of posts and should be active, or if it is no longer active then it should have a proper ending and have its end announced. What do you guys think?

I think we should have certain criteria for adding stories. It should have at least a certain number of posts and should be active, or if it is no longer active then it should have a proper ending and have its end announced. What do you guys think?

Just a thought.... but one story can have 50 posts, 10 of which are actual story... where as another will only have 15 but still 10 of story! :S

Wow pretty shocked to see mine up there, although it has got about 3000 views in about 4 days! I feel quite proud aha :) Im updating as we speak!

Wow mines up there :O. Thanks mate, it's like getting nominated for a bafta for my standards! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.