^ Isn't that pretty much Most Dedicated Follower?

^ Isn't that pretty much Most Dedicated Follower?

No, because the Dedicated Follower award is the award for those who follow the Stories.

This award is for the ones who contribute to not just the stories. :)

Nominations For the FM15

Story of the Year are now open!

As before, you may nominate any story you feel should be in the running for the FM15 story of the year & the final 4 will be decided by which nominee gets the most likes. Remember BEFORE nominating check that the story you wish to nominate hasn't already been mentioned.

Good luck to all & have fun with it!

I'd say do it, but just not yet! Theres plenty of time before the new FM!

Yeah, you are probably right. Was planning on a lot of categories so just wanted plenty of time to discuss nominee's, the plan was to announce winners on the first of next month.

Hey guys, I'm thinking, as FM15 is now nearer it's end, that I could try to take the reigns of this? I would need a reliable team for this to discuss nominees, but it would be fun! It would go a similar format to Lippo's version, possibly with a few new categories depending on my choice.

Anyone would like this?

Hey guys, I'm thinking, as FM15 is now nearer it's end, that I could try to take the reigns of this? I would need a reliable team for this to discuss nominees, but it would be fun! It would go a similar format to Lippo's version, possibly with a few new categories depending on my choice.

Anyone would like this?

sounds great! i hope you manage to start it :)