Nice work Jela! A lot to discuss this time! I could throw a few up there that I think are in with a shout, ahh screw it! I will!

Scotty's Union Berlin, Pats Malmo, Disclaimers Deco story for One club?

The Everton 3 year plan is quite impressive for presentation?

Telstar's BAP (forget its actual name, sorry :( ) for the multi-player? Recently read through it. Absolute gold!

Numerous others too, going to be a lot of competition.

Just seen this, nice idea Lippo! Havent read a lot of stories recently but Scottys Union Berlin is top class.

Just seen this, nice idea Lippo! Havent read a lot of stories recently but Scottys Union Berlin is top class.

Thanks mate. Just btw, any chance of the Pozzo machine coming back? Discovered it late but really got into it! Or any other projects on the horizon? Don't worry I wont tell anyone ;)

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed its on the way back! Yessssss!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Just btw, any chance of the Pozzo machine coming back? Discovered it late but really got into it! Or any other projects on the horizon? Don't worry I wont tell anyone ;)

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed its on the way back! Yessssss!!!!

Writing the next update as we speak ;)

To cut down on the amount of stories what about a minimum criteria. E.g must have 100 likes or 10,000 views would keep people motivated to continue updating

To cut down on the amount of stories what about a minimum criteria. E.g must have 100 likes or 10,000 views would keep people motivated to continue updating

I actually thought about that but views & likes don't necessarily make for a good story.

Would hate for a great story to miss out because it didn't have enough likes or views. Each story should be judged on its own merits IMO.

Just an idea but maybe have the four nominees for single club story export their teams and have a versus competition with them? Doesn't have to affect the voting, just a little thing on the side (I for one would love to see some of the teams go up against each other, I'd also love to participate in that but I haven't got a single club story -_-)

Just an idea but maybe have the four nominees for single club story export their teams and have a versus competition with them? Doesn't have to affect the voting, just a little thing on the side (I for one would love to see some of the teams go up against each other, I'd also love to participate in that but I haven't got a single club story -_-)

Interesting idea, but I'd love to see the winners of each category play it out in a knock-out award :p

That could be interesting! Now you have me thinking.....

Think all interested winners should extract a side for a KO competition but at the same time - a story from 2030 with unbelievable regens would smash James McKenzie's Kobenhavn if he was to win a competition!

Think all interested winners should extract a side for a KO competition but at the same time - a story from 2030 with unbelievable regens would smash James McKenzie's Kobenhavn if he was to win a competition!

Yeah, would be hard to get a levelish playing ground. I wonder what Brendn's plans for the FM Base Premier League are? The winner could book a spot in that as the Story section champion maybe?

Just thinking out loud. ;)

Yeah, would be hard to get a levelish playing ground. I wonder what Brendn's plans for the FM Base Premier League are? The winner could book a spot in that as the Story section champion maybe?

Just thinking out loud. ;)

Yeah, could be that people have free reign over picking clubs - simple suggestion for the Premier League!

Also, for the KO competition then we could have teams pick any side in the World - or everyone take the same club! Barca, Real, Chelsea, Nuneaton - whoever!

I like the sound of the guys who made the Final 4 for Story of the Year playing each other in a knockout tournament all with the same team, so its more about tactics and subs as to whos the best

I like the sound of the guys who made the Final 4 for Story of the Year playing each other in a knockout tournament all with the same team, so its more about tactics and subs as to whos the best

That could be very interesting, assuming all 4 nominee's would be interested & had the time. Enrico vs Brendn, my mouth is watering already!

Will send you over my nominee's soon Lippo, it's been a terrible week for trying to get time on this!

Nothing worse then when life blocks FM :p

Will send you over my nominee's soon Lippo, it's been a terrible week for trying to get time on this!

Nothing worse then when life blocks FM :p

No worries mate, know what its like! Still plenty of time. Hasnt really been much talk yet, we'll get there though.

I know it's a bit early (for the next awards) but maybe have an award for Best Story with a Challenge - so like one of the 5 year plans or a youth challenge?

I know it's a bit early (for the next awards) but maybe have an award for Best Story with a Challenge - so like one of the 5 year plans or a youth challenge?
Wouldn't say a 5 year plan is necessarily a challenge unless it is like 'Make Queens Park challenge Celtic' or 'Bradford to the Prem' in 5 years because the Liverpool one, for example, has a lot of flexibility to it, worth discussing though. Do like the idea, could be that it is just proper challenges ie 'Emulating SAF' or the San Marino Challenge.

bar the original 5 year plan from Brendn those saves never go anywhere anyway

I have an idea for an award.

"Most Contributing Member"

The nominees would be the people the judges feel have contributed to most aspects of FM Base, like Stories, Discussion and BaPs. :)