FM Base Story of the Year - OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD

FM Base Story of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done James for running this so good. Also how did Astonmatu cheat , dont remeber reading the story ?

He changed the repuatation of Cockfosters, so he could get much better players than the team deserves.

Well done James for running this so good. Also how did Astonmatu cheat , dont remeber reading the story ?

Apparently He used FMRTE to edit club reputation, and thus attract better players to the club. (Think he did other stuff too but not sure).

Very gracious in (sort of) defeat Ed (Y)

He changed the repuatation of Cockfosters, so he could get much better players than the team deserves.

Apparently He used FMRTE to edit club reputation, and thus attract better players to the club. (Think he did other stuff too but not sure).

Very gracious in (sort of) defeat Ed (Y)

Well that's not very fair is it :'(

Interested to see people's order of preferred stories mine is (excluding mine)

1 Memoirs of a Slovak
2 It's Hammertime!
3 Extracts from a Thought
4 Being Bastian
5 Cultural Leonesa
6 Emulating Sir Alex
7 East European Adventure
8 Last Train to Wales
9 A Fresh Start: The Premier League
10 A Jolly Good Time
11 Cockfosters

Cockfosters shouldnt have won, if he didnt cheat he wouldnt have done so well and probably wouldnt have had the motivation to go on for so long.

Cockfosters shouldnt have won, if he didnt cheat he wouldnt have done so well and probably wouldnt have had the motivation to go on for so long.

i agree King Eric should win by default

Technically, he isn't, he's just saying Premium are better than gays. <_<

I reckon it was fair that AstonMatu's won, because of how much effort he put in.
I voted Eds-99's story, because it lasted so long and was thrilling to read, not because of his achievements!

I reckon it was fair that AstonMatu's won, because of how much effort he put in.
I voted Eds-99's story, because it lasted so long and was thrilling to read, not because of his achievements!

You voted for AstonMatu's tbh. :mad:

Did I :O

I didn't mean to :p
I wan't even on the site when he wrote it :S
Can i change my vote now please (A)

great work james, wicked thread (although I disagree with the outcome). I dont dislike the winner because he cheated, but because it wasn't what I would describe as 'a story'. I don't think some authors got the recognition that they deserved to be honest.

Congrats to Kris, Pompey Dan, Carine, Jake and Joss for the stories that actually got me hooked to this site

Wrong person won. We saw him make a story that was quite obviously cheated throughout. I haven't even seen him since his story. Proper stories like Jake's or Dan's should have won, but hey, that's my opinion. Congrats to those who one, commiserations to those who didn't.

Wrong person won. We saw him make a story that was quite obviously cheated throughout. I haven't even seen him since his story. Proper stories like Jake's or Dan's should have won, but hey, that's my opinion. Congrats to those who one, commiserations to those who didn't.

He's in the army mate, i think :p

But I think Eds-99 should have won! His was dramatic!

I still don't know how Reaching Stella Heights, I Walked into a Dreamland and Thierry Zvunka failed to get to the final stage -- they're definately worth a read imo and more than worthy of a place here.

I hope there's going to be a rotten tomato award too -- mine's in the running for that ;) And any publicity is good publicity :)

Congrats to the winner :) Seeing it make the Cockfosters website made me chuckle.

I still don't know how Reaching Stella Heights, I Walked into a Dreamland and Thierry Zvunka failed to get to the final stage -- they're definately worth a read imo and more than worthy of a place here.

I hope there's going to be a rotten tomato award too -- mine's in the running for that ;) And any publicity is good publicity :)

Congrats to the winner :) Seeing it make the Cockfosters website made me chuckle.
XD Link to Cockfosters website?