FM Base Story of the Year - OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD

FM Base Story of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might leave this open for a while longer, but not if there are many complaints about Cockfosters, otherwise I shall have to close it. It was a vote, therefore, 23 people thought he deserved to win. Click on the number 23 in the poll to find out who they were.....

Re-opening the thread would be wrong, Just because people didn't like/approve of the winner.

There was a lot of late votes for Cockfosters which is a bit sus (a week before KingEric and Dans stories were clear leaders) but people should just accept that it won.

If this is done next year have clear rules on what a entry should contain or whether a Editor is allowed to be used in a story.

Congratultions to James for a good thread and to KingEric for coming second in my opinion the true winner.

In my honest opinion, I believe a story is different to a save game. Take the stories like Nick Main's where they are in 1st person and hardly relate to an FM game at all - but what gained them followers was the writing. Now I am not saying the Cockfosters story was full of great writing, but cheating in a game is different to cheating in a story. There is no such thing as cheating in a story, and I think people are confusing this as the FM Base Achievement of the Year rather than story of the year.