FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Clubs now, you slags. (John in particular, get on)

x2

---------- Post added 04/04/2011 at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 10:16 PM ----------

Anyone up for clubs now?

Last edited:
I'll play if we have 1 more. Otherwise I'll just let my sister have the front room because she wants to watch a film. Me, Josh, JD so far.

Anyone playing tonight/now, need to let off some steam after the game lol.

I'll be on, need about 3 more though.

Making my first appearance tonight after several days, apologies for not being here, work and all that. Anybody on tonight?

Anyone playing now??

---------- Post added 11/04/2011 at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 09/04/2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quality session we just had 6 games 6 wins destroyed everyone we played.

JD at ANY, you at CM and me at ST completely raped last night.

JD, be ANY more. *Hint Hint*

Need to get back on track lads. Whos on tonight?

Scuse Me Mate Would You Mind If I Joined My PSN ID Is JaydenBeales My Pro's Overall Is 78 RM But I Usually Play CAM Could You Please Get Back To Me Please Either On PSN Or FM-Base Thanks

Might be up for tonight, though once again won't be able to play until 4 like I used to.

Think my record is now 97 Games Played, 91 Goals and 50+ Assists so could get my 100th game in tonight.

Were on now if you fancy a few games mate.

Guessing your at work though?

Yeah I am, shame I don't have a Playstation here. Though the connection is such a joke I wouldn't connect to a match anyway.

Any chance of me being able to join your team lads?? My VP is 80 and plays RM, RW or CAM.. Let me know??

You online at the moment Glocken? Want a trial match?